Introduction

------------------------------------+

While the summary is short, I can assure you there is much more to this story than meets the eye (yeah, I went there, ha ha). When it first started it was a simple idea to have my personal character/myself be part of the Transformers trilogy in a reasonable way, and it quickly evolved into something much, much more. In this story you'll find many things: Love; Action; Adventure; Comedy; Government conspiracies; Betrayal; Pain; Tragedy; Sorrow; Loss; Family; Friendship. It's all there, though it might take it's sweet time doing so as it makes its way through all three movies and the years set between them. 

All in all, this a story about a young woman named Catherine whose life is dramatically changed by a chance-- or perhaps destined-- encounter with an alien race of transforming robots, their alien artifact which changes her life forever, and the struggle she faces finding her place in the world while protecting the ones she loves from both the Decepticons and her own kind. And underneath it all is the story of unexpected love and the testing of a friendship that hopes to last for a life time. 

A word of warning: There is foul language here and there throughout the story and becomes more common in the later chapters, so be advised the "f-word" does drop quite a few times. Because it is not too prominent in the story, it will remain PG-13, seeing as many PG-13 movies have had the f-bomb before. Just be advised if you don't have a penchant for foul language.

All rights to Transformers belongs to Hasbro, although I would die to be able to own it all (exept Kiss Players. Just no, Japan. Just... No.)

The only thing belonging to me is my dear OC Catherine, any plot changes in the story that the movies don't follow, and all the science behind a lot of things that aren't necessarily CANON to Transformers, but I tried to adapt it so that it fit the series' logic/science better.

Feel free to leave comments of constructive criticism or questions about anything-- I always appreciate such things, and I'll be happy\ to reply to any that are left. 

Oh, and each of the titles are the names of songs. I added music videos responding to them, so it's not hard to guess the bands/artists~ It should be noted that sometimes the SONGS don't necessarily match the chapter-- in fact, more often than not they DON'T-- but the titles generally do. Regardless, you all get to enjoy music while you read! 

And so, without further-a-do, These Paths We Tread!

 ------------------------------------+