Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up and did my hygiene thing, it took me about an hour in a half to get ready I gotta go to work today. I work at Rue 21 in the mall. I went downstairs and saw red fast asleep on the couch so I just left her there and went to work....

Later that day on my lunch break...

"Hey babe" I heard a sexy ass voice say behind me in the food court. I turned around and there he was my sexy boyfriend Jaylen "Hey baby what are you doing here? " I said sounding curious. "what I can't come see my girlfriend at work?" he said while putting his hands around my waist pulling me into a hug. "of course you can" I said smiling. He smelt so good I didn't wanna let go but then I smelt purfume on his neck but I ignored it because I didn't wanna argue. He started kissing my neck and worked his way to my lips and I depend the kiss. He started biting my bottom lip and I kept kissing him I didn't care who was watching. But then my alarm went off meaning my lunch break was over. "I'm sorry baby I gotta get back to work." I said to him "It's cool we going out tonight?" he asked "Yeah if you want, where we going? " I said "To a club, wear something tight I'll pick you up at 8." "Okay." with that I went back to work but I was late anyway because I was texting Red to ask what I should wear tonight..I was kind of scared though because Jaylen can kind of get abusive...

I knows it's boring right now but in chapter three that's when things start get going.