Chapter 19

Briland pov.

It's been about two weeks being back in school. And I think I'm doing good I got straight A's and B's. Me and Chris have been doing good, plus he has had me and red in gun classes for a week now.... Today is saturday and I'm gonna go to the trap with Chris just to hang out. Girlfriends arnt in there but I can because Chris the boss...... "Babe you ready?" Chris yelled to me from downstairs "Yeah I'm coming." I said back. I took one last look in the mirror, grabbed my phone then went downstairs. "About time. " Chris said to me while holding open the door, "Oh whatever." I said laughing and going out to the car....While we were driving to the trap my stomach start to growl "Chrisss I'm hungry." I whined to him " I told you to eat breakfast. " he said to me being a smartass. "pleaseeee." I said to him knowing he knew I was talking about Burger King. "Ugh fine fine Briland." he said to me "yayyy." I said clapping my hands and giggling. I ordered a chicken sandwich with large fries and a sprite. Then Chris went across the street to McDonald and got a big box for his fat ass. I just shook my head and laughed at him. "What? a nigga gotta eat. " he said to me I just laughed........ We where at the trap and me and Chris were in his office....Chris office was all glass mirrors on the outside but the inside you can see everything that's happening out and it was like that all the way around and behind the mirrors on the outside was bullet proof windows.......  but me and Chris were in there eating and talking while the other guys were out in the living area smoking.....Then there was a big loud knocking at the front door. Chris told me to stay in his office when he went out to answer the door along with everybody else. They open the door and there stood...... Joe Blue my mother's boyfriend with five other men. I gasped and covered my mouth and started crying. I locked Chris's office door and stood there watching and crying.

                          Chris pov.

Once I heard that knocking on the door I knew something was about to go down because nobody knows where my trap is but the boys and my girl. So I told Briland to stay in my office and I went out to open the door.

Who the fuck are you I said to the man and his men.

Well you should know I'm Joe Blue. he said laughing.

Why the fuck are you here? I said to him

Well you know why Chris I want Briland.  He said as stepping closer to me.

All my boys took out there guns and took it off safety.

Then Joe and his boys did the same.But Joe took his out and put it in the middle of my forhead.

I took mine out, took it off safety and put it in the middle of his head.

A real thug don't back down I said to him. While looking him in the eyes.

Jamel and the other boys shot all the rest of Joe's boys while me and Joe stood there pointing the gun at each other.

Any last words lil nigga? Joe said to me.

Yeah see you in hell bitch!...... BOOM!

Joe got shot right in the middle of his head. I turned around to see Briland standing there with the gun still in her hand.... 

Damn....Lol.

Yall ain't see that coming did you?