Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning with tear marks running down my face because of me crying. I got up and did my hygiene thing.  I put on some pink sweat pants that had love coming down the side and a pink tanktop, I put my hair up in a sock bun and put on some makeup to try and cover the cut on my top lip. Im not planning on going anywhere today so I'm just gonna sit at home.................... Later that day.... I was sitting on the couch watching some tv when my mom came down the stairs saying "I'll be back running to the store!" she said to her boyfriend upstairs I just rolled my eyes and went back to watching tv. 15Mins after she left her boyfriend came down and went into the kitchen he yelled "Good morning Bri!" (Briland) I just ignored him. He came into the living room and sat next to me. "Didn't you hear me say good morning to you?" he said to me "Actually yes I did." "And for your information my name is Briland not bri.""I don't fucking like you so get the hell out my house.". Before I could say another word he slapped me. I tried to take off to my room but he caught me and dragged me down the stairs. He hit me in the face two times and went back to the kitchen. I ran up to my room with tears in my eye the side of my face was black n blue and I had marks on my back from him dragging me. I was hurting so bad but I couldn't be in this house any longer. I put my hair down and curly trying to cover my face, redid my makeup and changed into my ripped jeans and a white crop top that had Dope written on it across my chest, I put on my silver sandles and grabbed my keys and phone. I got in my car, and I don't know where I was going but I was gonna go anywhere but here. I decided I would go to the mall so I parked my car and got out. I remembered Red worked at forever 21 so I went and I pretended to look at clothes. I got an outfit and went to the register where red works. "Hey girl" I said to red "Hey, watchu doin here she asked?" "Just wanted to get out the house since I ain't have work." I turned to the side forgetting all about my bruised up face because I was looking at bracelets. "Oh shit! Oh hell no! who did this to your face?" she asked me in a anger tone "nobody Red." I said arritated "oh no no no we talking about this tonight, come over at six and bring clothes cause your ass sleeping over." she said to me "Alright fine hoe see you tonight." I grabbed my bag of clothes and walked out. My stomach started to growl so I went to get something to eat in the food court, I went and got in line for Chinese food and started checking my phone. I have Five missed calls from Jaylen and Six missed texts from Jaylen. I started reading them and all of them were about sorries from last night. I just shook my head. Then kept looking thru my phone till somebody tapped on my shoulder I looked up and there was this sexy ass light skin boy tall as fuck tho. He was saying something but I was too dazed off in his look to care what get was saying. He waved his hand in front of my face saying "Um Ma you alright?"with sexy smile on his face, I snapped out of my daze, started blushing and said Yeah then turned around and ordered. I walked off to a table and I felt a pair of eyes on me and I knew it was that fine ass boy so I sat down but facing the other way. Few mins later the fine ass boy came up to me and said "Um Hey I'm Chris." with still that sexy ass smile on his face "can I sit down?" he asked "Um Yeah... Sure...yes" I said back,  he started to laugh and I blushed and looked down. "Hey I'm gonna have to go in a few mins cause I gotta get back to work but uh can I have your number ma?" he said smiling while getting out his phone "Yeah" I said smiling while giving his phone back "Well I gotta go but I'll text you alright?" he said "alright." I said back he started walking off but then I said "Hey Chris!" he turned around  smiling "My name Briland By the way." I said smiling. He smiled at me then walked off.....

So what y'all think about her mom's boyfriend?

What about Chris, think there's a chance for them?

But don't forget about Jaylen.

Where does Jaylen stand right now?

Remember me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara