Chapter 16

Chris pov.

When Briland told me that he was her mom's boyfriend I freaked out and told all my homies to come to my house ASAP. I got up, did my hygiene routine and got dressed then went downstairs to wait for all of them. About a half an hour later the doorbell rung and all of them were here we sat down and started talking about Joe.....Then about 25mins later Briland came down in one of my shirts looking for a place to sit so I pulled her onto my lap. She layed her head on my shoulder and her face was in the crook of my neck. "Come on Briland damn your hair still wet from the shower." I say to her, she giggles and lifts her head up and looks around at the boys. "Baby these just my homies" I say to her "Okay" she said to me quietly.  Briland be to shy sometimes I can tell she don't feel comfortable because her body tensed up, so I put my arms around her waist and pull her back so she can relax on my chest. "Now let's get back to talking." I said to the boys "Well I know I've heard the name Joe Blue before." Marcus said "Yeah Yeah me too." Jamel said "Oh hell he's one of the biggest drug lords out there but only in Mexico." Marcus said "Out here he ain't shit." Jamel said "aight aight so atleast we know something about this piece of shit." I said to the boys. Briland was gripping my shirt in her hand. I just rubbed her thigh to calm her down and kept talking to the boys. "We need to be on lookout because we don't know what this nigga gonna try." "Jamel you gonna stay here with Briland when I'm not here I need to know she safe and I trust you."... Briland looked at me like I was crazy. "It's Okay he won't hurt you ma." I say to her, she just staired at me in the eyes. "Aight boys we done here." "Yall can stay here but the night shifts gotta go back to the trap." Since we've been talking since 8am it's already 9:30pm. "But no smoking unless yall want ma here to fuck yall asses up." I said to the boys laughing.....I took Briland up to our room and layed her on the bed and covered her up for bed since she was already asleep. I went back downstairs to hang with the boys. Then as soon as I was about to light my blunt. "Um bro turn around." Jamel said cracking up laughing, I turned around and there Briland was giving me a dead ass glare with her arms folded under her chest. All the boys was over there laughing they asses off. "Oh Hey baby I thought you was sleep." I said walking up to her, she just glared at me some more and grabbed my shirt and pulled me upstairs back to our bedroom.......As soon as she fell asleep it was almost 12 and I knew the boys was still up so I got up slowly and headed for the door. "Chris get your ass back in this bed." I heard Briland say "Dammit." I said to myself and then got back into bed with Briland then an hour later sleep took over us....

Lol what yall think?

And I gotta say thank yall for all the love and I do read yall comments and they be having Me laughing so thank you.