Chapter 6

When I turned around I look up with a disgust on my face, and there stood Jaylen. "Jaylen what the fuck!" I yelled while getting up "What the hell are you doing here? and where the hell is red?" "What the hell you doing out with another man knowing that your ass is mine!" Jaylen said yelling in my face. His breath smelt like alcohol and I'm sure he was high to because his eyes were red. "I've been texting and calling your ass all damn night and I was yesterday too!" he says while still yelling in my face. "First of all he's just a friend Jaylen!""And second of all I don't know why you think you can keep putting your fucking hands on me!" I say yelling back in his face. "You know what bitch were over!" Jaylen said yelling in my face. He turned around to leave but next thing you know.......SLAP.. He back handed me on the same side my face was already black and blue, I fell on the floor and he left and slammed the door. I hurried up and got up and locked the door, I went to find Red she was in her bedroom tied up to to her desk chair with tape on here mouth. I untied her and took the tape off. "About time hoe." She said to me "Me and Jaylen over." I said to Red sounding like I was gonna cry. "Bitch you better not even start crying over that little asshole." Red said to me "Anyways look like you gonna be getting a new boo by your side anyway." She said making me smile. Then she noticed my face turning black and blue. "Man Briland I fucking hate his ass." red said to me while putting ice on my face. "Owwww bitch" I said to her while slapping her hand. "Look Girl we can't stay here tonight you never know what his crazy ass up to." red said to me "Where we gonna go?" I said to her looking confused "Cause I ain't going to no damn hotel and you know that." I said to red "And WE ain't going back to your place because you know your mama boyfriend probably still there." Red said to me. "Maybe you can talk to your a little boo about us staying over there for a night." Red says under her breath "Oh no no no no , we just met and Im not trying to go that fast." I say to red "Oh come on Briland please it's just for a night its not like you moving in!" red says to me "Ugh dammit Red fine!" I said to red, red smiled and packed her stuff and mine. I went down to the living room and  called Chris. "Ugh I don't wanna take this to fast" I said to myself.

Chris: Hey ma wassup.?

Me: Hey um I have a question for you..

Chris: wassup

Me: You think me and my friend can spend night over there just for a night? Some things went down over here because of my now EX and we don't feel safe.

Chris: Yeah no problem ma I'll be over there in about 20mins.

I hung up my phone and went upstairs.  "get your ass downstairs with our stuff hoe he coming." I said to red......................... 40mins later we pulled up to Chris house. I gotta say he was living large the house was so big and beautiful. He helped put our stuff in the house and told Red where her guest bedroom is. "Where's mine? " I said to Chris "With me" he said to me smiling, I blushed and put my head down, Chris had me look up at him and said "don't hide ma." and pecked me on the cheek. "Oooooo" Red said while smiling and giggling, Chris smiled and showed me his room, we went in and he had the biggest room in the house with a big bed and two walking closets plus a bathroom. "Your house is beautiful Chris." I said to him smiling, he smiled back and said "ima take a shower alright ma?" "alright" I said. I went to go take a shower in a different room and I took a 30min shower. I put on bootyshorts and a tank top and went back to Chris bedroom. "Dang ma" Chris said while licking his lips, I giggled and sat on the bed next to Chris. I totally forgot about my bruises when Chris said "Now tell me why you and your friend was scared and why you got all these damn bruises on your body." Chris said, so I told him everything what happend with Jaylen and my mom's boyfriend by the end of our conversation I was crying really hard. But Chris comforted me and I layed on his chest and sleep took over us.....

So what y'all think about this chapter?

How y'all feeling about Chris?