Chapter 11

Briland pov.

A week later after I got shot.......

I woke up this morning and Chris was on the phone pacing back and fourth in our room....

Chris: uh huh

.......

Chris: Yeah I understand

.......

Chris: Aight man in on my way

"Hey who was that?" I asked Chris "Somebody from the trap said that Jaylen ass saying that he coming for me and my homies when he get back in state." Chris said to me "Oh." I said to him sounding sad "Look it's gonna be alright I told you, you safe with me ma." Chris said while hugging me. I smiled and said "Thank you Chris" "Hey but I gotta go up to the trap we gotta try to figure out how we gonna deal with this nigga." Chris said to me "Alright, what time you coming back?" I said to Chris "Well it's 8am now I'll be coming home about 8 tonight" "Okay" I said.  I got up and did my hygiene routine then I was about to walk out the room but Chris stopped me and kissed me passionately. He licked my bottom lip asking me for enterence and I let him,he started rubbing all on my body and I let out a soft moan. "Well gotta go babe." Chris said smiling  at me "Chrisssss" I said to him whining "Sorry gotta go." Chris said laughing at me. "Asshole." I said walking out the room to downstairs. "Don't be mad baby." Chris said laughing and leaving out the front door.....A few hours later I called Red.

Me: Hey boo

Red: Hey hoe, How's your leg?

Me: Good it still painful but I'm good.

Red: You wanna go out somewhere.

Me: Where? I ain't got no car.

Red: The mall? I'll come pick you up.

Me: Alright see ya.

About 20mins later Red came and we went to the mall. We went in and it was packed. "Dang what the hell going on here!?" Red said to me "Bish I don't know." I said back. We went into Rue 21 and I started talking to my Girl Jackie.

Jackie: Hey Briland, how come you haven't been into work?

Me: Well I got into some things so I don't see me coming back for another 2weeks maybe sooner.

Jackie: Oh Okay.

Me: But Hey this my Girl Red, we like sisters.

Red: Hey

Jackie: Hey

Jackie: But Hey I get off for my lunch break in a few mins y'all wanna go get something to eat?

Me/Red: Sounds good

A few mins later me,Red and Jackie got some subway in the food court and sat down.

Jackie: So um I need to let something off my chest and yall the only two I can trust.

Me/Red: Start talking.

Jackie: So I'm pregnant and yes I know who the baby daddy is.

Me/Red: Who!?

Jackie:. Alright it's this guy named Jaylen.

Me and Red looked at each other with a serious looked.

Me: Um did you say Jaylen?  as Jaylen Smith? The drug dealer?

Jackie: Yeah! Yeah that's him! Jackie said smiling.

Me: How long have you been pregnant..... Jackie? I said trying not to cry or sound mad.

Jackie: Six weeks. she said sounding happy.

Red: Um me and Briland have to go Jackie I'm Sorry, I totally forgot I was babysitting today. Red said lying.

Red and I got up and went to the car and went back to my house with out saying a word. "Briland you gotta say something I know your emotions are probably going crazy right now." Red said to me "Yes they are Red and I don't know what to think I know Jaylen did me wrong but for some reason when she said he was the daddy it made me sad, I know Jaylen fooled around when we were together but I didn't think that he would ever do that we someone I worked with." " Don't sweat it boo you too good for that piece of shit." Red said to me, I gave her a weak smile and we went to the living room to watch Tv until Chris got home........ It was now 9:30pm and Chris walks thru the door with three other men I'm guessing there from the trap.. "Hey baby I'm really sorry I'm Late me and the guys went to get a drink." Chris said to me "It's alright." I said "This is Marcus,Mike and Jamel." Chris said to me "Hey.". They all said to me in one. "Hey yall I'm Briland and that's my Girl red." I said to them. "We gonna smoke a little bit aight ma?" Chris said to me. "Um take yall asses in the back yard with that shit." I said to Chris "Ma this my house!" Chris said to me "Oh it's your house?" I said to Chris while raising my eyebrows "No bae I ain't mean it like that. " I just rolled my eyes at Chris and me and red went upstairs.. Me and red were upstairs and watching TV in me and Chris room when we started dozing off..... Chris high ass came into the room and said "Briland the boys left." "I'm going to the guest room. " Red said then Chris shut the door and took of his shirt and pants and laid in bed next to me. Damn this boy fine.......