Chapter 28

Chris pov.

I have a lot of work to get done today  and I got a call saying our house was ready shit I'm happy Briland and I can start off good again. I'm going to the store to pick up some things for I can apologize to Briland.....I get to the store and get rose pedals, chocolate and candles and put them on the counter to check out "She must be a real special lady." I heard a women say behind me and I turn around and look and see this really beautiful girl "Yeah she is.. She's very special." I said back to her and turned around and paid for my things and left the store "Wait...Wait" I heard as a turned around I seen the girl running towards me "Can I get your number?" She asked "Fuck outta here hoe" I said back while I laughed and got into my car and drove away.... Before I could even pull into the driveway I seen from the distance that the front window was broke open and the door was wide open. I got out the car and ran into the house "BRILAND! LEON!" I yelled throughout the house..RING..RING..RING..

"Yes I have Her And Your Son If You Want To Keep Them Both Alive You Better Stay Away." The man said on the phone

"FUCK YOU! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" I said back

The phone went dead and I threw it at the wall and took my cell phone and called my boys. "FUCK THEY GOT BRILAND AND LEON GET YOUR ASSES TO THE TRAP.".... When I got to the trap I got a attacked with questions and all I could answer is I don't know and that's what pissed me off even more....

                      Briland Pov.

Jaylens men found Leon and I and I guess he is supposed to be getting out soon...... "PLEASE..PLEASE.. DONT HURT ME NOR LEON." I cried to the man dressed in all black with a mask on. "Shut up you stupid bitch." He said back to me then back handed me in the face and all I heard was Leon Shed in tears yelling "DONT TOUWCH MY MOWWY!" That made me cry even more to see Leon like that. "What do you want!" I yelled to the man. "You know Jaylen been looking for your ass Briland" the man "Yeah I know I'm not stupid." I said back with an attitude. "Who the fuck you talking to you dumb bitch?" He asked me " You!" I yelled back.... SLAP!... He slapped me again but even harder....SLAP!... for the third time he slapped me again and I spit out blood...Leon started crying even harder... "Man take that fucking kid up stairs!." The man yelled and then another man came down and took Leon upstairs. "You are stupid fuck you know that?" He said "I know Chris is looking for me....When he finds me every single one of your asses will be dead.." I said back.

                        Zailand pov.

I got a call from my boys saying that they got Jaylen girl in the basement at the trap. So I'm going down there just cause I wanna see who this girl is..

                        Red pov.

I know Bri and I had a fall out but now Jaylen boys got her and I need to help her. I'm gonna head over to Chris trap and ask if I can help them get her back..... When I pulled up to the trap I knocked on the door and this big dude opened it and I had to look up just to talk to him. "Is Chris here tell him its Red." I said to him . Then all I seen was Chris run to the door "Where is she!? Where the fuck is Briland and Leon!?!" He said to me real close in my face. "First of all get the fuck out my face." I said to him while pushing him back and showing myself into the trap. "I know where she is but I want to work with y'all to get her back." I said to Chris and his boys. "Hell Naw." Chris said but then one of his boys said "Come on she can make this way easier." I just smiled at Chris and sat down and started talking about my plan. "So today is my visitation day for Jaylen., I can go to him persuade him to let me go to the trap and check up on his boys."...

                     Briland pov.

I just woke up because the man knocked me out.. I looked up and seen a group of men sitting at a table playing cards and eating McDonald's. "Oh look the princess is up." One of them said while looking at me. My stomach growled and I can feel the babies kicking. " Oh sounds like your fat ass is hungry." The man said to me "Fuck you." I said back then sat back. "Stupid Bitch." He said back then they all went upstairs. I heard some one coming downstairs and seen it was Zailand.