Chapter 17

Briland pov.

I woke up this morning, looked over and Chris wasn't in bed but I heard people downstairs so I knew he was having another meeting. I got up and did my hygiene routine. Then let my hair stay down and curly. I put on a little bit of makeup, Put on my white tanktop with hearts all over it, my white shorts and my white low cut converse. Yes I was rocking me some white today....I went downstairs and everybody got quiet and staired at me. "What the fuck yall looking at?" I said, "You look good ma." Chris said smiling at me "Thank you." I said smiling and skipping over to him like a little kid.  I kissed Chris then stuck my tongue in his mouth and started wrestling with him. "Umm Chris what yall trying to do make us all get a little friend?" Jamel said, making all of us laugh. "Baby we still have to get my school supplies I go back to school tomorrow." I said to Chris "Oh shit I totally forgot, I'm sorry bae. " Chris said to me "Sorry ain't gonna cut it baby when we going to get it." I said to Chris "In about two hours." Chris said looking at me "Okay fine" I said to Chris..... I Went into the kitchen and called Red I ain't talk to her ass in a min.

Me: Hey booooooo

Red: Uh he....Hey girl... red said sounding outta breath.

Me: Um you Okay hoe you sound outta breath.

Red: Yeah Girl I'm good I just a lil somethin somethin going on right now ya know?..she said kind of whispering

Me: OOOOH AYEEEE GURLLLL GO GET SOMEEEEEE I said laughing

Red: whatever bish bye..red said laughing

I turned around and everybody was staring at me I just walked off like nothing happend... I went upstairs to the second living room and started watching the bad girls club...... Chris came up at 4:30 and said "You ready bae? "Yes" I said back then we headed out to the car.... When we were driving to the mall I turned on the radio and Sex You By Bando Jonez Came on..... And I started singing along...

All the rain keeps falling

And these hoes keep calling

Uh

All these rain drops falling on my window

Got me wishing that we did the things we didn't do

And right now I wanna sex you baby

Has anybody sexed you lately

Got all these hoes calling asking me to come through

Asking me to come through

What they don't know

Is it all just make me wanna call you

And ask you if i can sex you lady

Can we do it until we both look crazy..... Then Chris crazy self came in singing.

Baby you know I'm from Atlanta

And they raised me like a pimp

Raised me like a pimp, raised me like a pimp

And there's a lot of girls out here

And I could have all of them

But I don't want none of them

I only want one of them

All I wanna do is sex you baby

I wanna know have you had any good sex lately

All these rain drops falling on my window

All the rain keeps falling and these hoes keep calling

All these rain drops falling on my window

Got me looking for my phone

I wanna know can I sex you baby

And have you had any good sex lately lately lately

Have you had any good sex lately

Sex, have you had it

Sex, good sex

Sex, have you had it

All these rain drops falling out my window.......

And we just sung and laughed all the way there. When we got there we walked in hand n hand and went into staples first we got all my notebooks,pens,pencils ect... it took me over an hour to find everything I needed in there but then I really wanted to go into Rue 21 but I knew Jackie is working today.. So me and Chris went and got some Starbucks instead but then I said fuck it and went into Rue 21... "Ugh bae please tell me you almost done. " Chris said to me, I laughed and said "Yeah Yeah baby almost." I got five new little book bags and 10oufits and 2dresses and 10 pairs of different shoes. Yasss my baby treating me right. We went up to the register and it was Jackie... We was talking while she rung up everything.

Jackie: Hey Briland, it's good to see you.

Me: Hey and you too.

Jackie: How have you been?

Me: Um good and you?

Jackie: good, but Hey I'm having a baby shower... she said handing me an invitation.

Me: You want me to come?

Jackie:  Yeah she said smiling.

Me: okay

By time we were done talking everything was rung up and in bags it came to $209.00... Chris paid and we grabbed the bags and headed home......Later that evening I put everything away and me and Chris were in bed cuddling. "Chris." I said, he looked at me I said "Thank you for everything." "Your welcome ma." he said to me smiling "And um Chris one more thing." "yes?" he asked "I wanna learn how to shoot a gun I want me and red to learn."  Chris looked at me and smiled real hard......

What yall think?