Chapter 8

Briland pov.

The rest of the breakfast was good we laughed and talked and learned a little bit more about each other I'm really starting to like Chris. But when Chris said that Jaylen is the one who shot his twin brother my eyes poped open I hope he didn't notice...."Chrisssss!"  I say through out the house trying to find him "yes" he says coming out the game room, "When are you taking me home?" I ask Chris "You not going home." Chris says in a stern voice "What the hell you mean I'm not going home?" I say with an additude,  Chris turns around and looks me in the eyes "Briland I can't let you go live with Red and I can't let you go back and get abused by your mom's boyfriend. I'm not trying to control you so please don't think that I just want you safe and I know we just met but please give me a chance and let me help you live a better life." When Chris said all that to me I kept replaying it over and over in my head I couldn't believe it and when though I wasn't sure about what he said or if I could trust him something was telling me to give him a chance. "Chris are you saying you want me to live with you?" I asked Chris "Yes Briland" Chris said giving me a dead serious look. I smiled at Chris then hugged him tight and wow he smelled good.  "Briland" Chris said, I looked up at him and said "yes" then before I knew it Chris smashed his lips into mine, he depend the kiss and I really didn't want him to stop but at the same time I didn't wanna rush into it so I pulled back and turned around just staring at the floor. "Hey um I'm really sorry about that I don't know what I was" before he could say another word I smashed my lips into his next thing you know I'm sitting on the countertop and me and Chris are making out. "Ew y'all get a room damn" Red says laughing. "Girl hell this is my house." Chris says to red jokingly, I just blush and put my head on Chris chest and my arms around his waist. "So what y'all be doin down here when I was sleep?" red asks us "Well um I'm moving in with Chris." I said to Red "Oh reallyyyy?" Red said looking at both of us. Me and Chris just looked at each other and laughed...................Later that evening...... Me and Chris were lying in bed watching TV and I was on his chest dozing off.

Chris: Baby tomorrow we going to get all your stuff from your mama house.

Me: mmm Okay Okay I said in a sleepy voice.

Before we knew it sleep took over us.....

Soooooo did y'all see this coming?

I know this chapter was a little boring but the next chapter I got plans trust me.