Chapter 15

Briland pov.

I woke up this morning and looked under the covers and I was naked. Then I thought of last night and I started blushing to myself. I looked over and saw Chris still sleeping he looked so cute. His phone started vibrating meaning he was getting a call and I knew Chris ass was'nt waking up so I leaned over to get his phone and I answered it.

Me: Hello

Unknown: Oh so you answering his phone now baby Girl?

Me: Who the fuck is this?

Unknown: Don't worry about that sweetie just tell Chris to call me back.

Then he hung up. "Who was that?" Chris said in his sleepy voice "I don't know it sounded like the same guy that called my phone he said for you to call him back." I said sounding worried "Man what the Fuck this nigga want!" Chris said sounding mad and sitting up, I just sat there looking at Chris. Chris picked up his phone and called the man back.

Unknown: Talk to me

Chris: You can tell me what the hell you want from me and my girl! Chris said sounding mad.

Unknown: I want her. You know damn right ima get her one way or another so just give that little hoe to me.

Chris: Man you better watch how you talking about my Girl because when I find your ass you got a rude awakening.

Chris: Now ima ask you one time who the Fuck are you!?

Unknown: My name Joe.. *he laughs* Joe Blue to be exact.

Then Chris ended the phone Call and looked at me. "Who the hell is Joe Blue?" Chris said to me, my eyes started watering and tears began to fall. "Briland, I'm gonna ask you again who the hell is Joe Blue?" Chris said to me again "My....My...My moms boyfriend."......

Uhhhhhh wow.... what y'all think?