Chapter 30

Briland Pov.

I am sitting in the hospital next to my sons hosptal bed this is the worse feeling in the world. My son got shot because of my actions because I put him in that position. I blame myself for all of this and not on anybody else but me. "Are you okay ma?", Zailand asked me while rubbing my back. "No I'm not my son is laying in a fucking hospital bed!", I told him while raising my voice. I started crying again and he wiped my tears. "Chris won't come near me nor say anything to anybody it is my fault he is in this position.", I said to Zailand while tears dripped down my face. "He'll come around don't worry ma.", Zailand said to me while holding me in his arms. I got up and wobbled to the waiting room where Chris was. I went to Chris and stood in front of him. "Look Briland I don't wanna talk right now.", he said to me sounding really sad. "Look I know you don't wanna hear this but I am going to tell you this now while I got the chance.", I took a deap beath and continued. "Zailand and I are really close friends we've been friends since we were super young. He came up to me when I was with Leon. We just started talking again and thats it.", I said and then sat next to him. "Look ma I trust you and I'm cool I'm just worried about my son. Ugh damn Briland your ex's people just shot my fucking son!", he said to me while raising his voice.

Zailand pov.

Honestly though I really like Briland but she is pissing me off I love that damn girl and she out there cuddled up with another nigga. Especially that my boss is her ex this shit is beyond fucked up. She the girl I have been trying to help this nigga find. I am sitting here staring at her son ina fucking hospital bed plus she pregnant with twins. This shit is fucked up I'm in love with a girl who already got a life plannd with me no where in it....

Red pov.

I know Briland don't wanna see me but I love her like my sister. I know I did her wrong but I really wanna fix things between me and her. When I seen her all brusied up back in that house I was so shocked.... I walked into the waiting room and seen Briland and Chris sitting there sleeping on the chair. "Briland?", I said softly. She opened her eyes and she got real seious. "Why the hell are you here!?", Briland asked me in a sharp tone. "Look I helped Chris find out where you where I just wanna start over Briland. I know I did you wrong, and I admit that but please I wanna be here for you I love you like my sister and I always have and will.", I said to Briland. "Look you went out with my ex after he beat me and treated me like shit you have no right...", before she could finish her sentence there were nurses everywhere yelling and running to Leons room....

Briland pov.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY SON!? SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME!", I started screaming to the docters with tears running down my face and Chris was screaming too which did not make the situation better. "Ma'm and sir I need you to calm down the docters are doing there job in there your sons pulse got lower and lower.", The docters said to Chris and I. "FUCK THAT THOSE DAMN DOCTERS BETTER HELP MY SON PULL THREW!", Chris said yelling at the docter. I started crying even harder and Zailand came out from the bathroom looking around confused. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN MY SONS PULSE STARTED GETTING LOWER!?", I yelled at him. "Briland calm your ass down I was in the bathroom.", he said back to me and then Chris jumped in. "Dude get the fuck out of here this aint got shit to do with you this my family and my life!", Chris said yelling at Zailand. "Whatever fuck this I'm gone I ain't getting into shit right now.", Zailand said back then walked out. "Look its gonna be okay. Okay Bri?", Red said to me while rubbing my back. "Bitch don't fucking...", I didn't get to finish my sentence because my water just broke and I can really feel it.... "AHHHHH DAMN!", I scramed off the top of my lungs in plain while holding my stomach. "Oh my gosh I think she's in labor! Somebody HELP! NURSE! SHE'S IN LABOR!.", Red screamed................Before I knew it I woke up and it was pitch dark in my room, I pushed the help button and a nurse came in with a docter about five mins later. "Um excuse but where are my babies? and my boyfriend? and my little boy Leon is he okay?", I said to them asking a lot of questions. "Well to start off with you have been passed out for a week you went into a coma when giving labor, and we are suprised you know and remember as much as you do.", The docter said to me. I just sat there because I can't believe it.

Chris pov.

I Just got a call saying Briland just woke up so Leon and I are going to see her and the twins which turns out to be a boy and girl their names are Destiny and Christopher...... We got to the hospital at about 2:00am and Leon ran in saying "Mommy!", and I heard Briland start crying and said " You can finally say mommy right boy.", and they both laughed. "I walked in and Briland looked at me with tears of joy in her eyes. I went over to her and hugged and kissed her and said "Briland our life is just begining.", she looked at me like the very first time she saw me. The nurse came in about five mintues later and brought the babies with her. Briland took the babies into her hands and looked at them and started crying in joy.

Hey readers,

Well this is the last chapter of my book:(.....

Lol but don't worry there is going to be a sequal and also I have

a new book in progress. So keep reading readers there's more coming up...