Chapter 20

Briland pov.

Sixs weeks after I shot Joe.....

I just got off of school and I go outside and get in the car with Chris. "Hey shooter." he said to me laughing. "That's not funny Chris." I said to him smiling. "So what you up to today ma?" he said to me "hanging with you I guess. ". I said smiling like always, "Uhhhh not eactly ma." he said to me "Watchu mean not exactly today was suppose to be an us day." I said to him "That's everyday ma you know that but today I got some things I gotta take Care of." I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window cause we were heading home. "Come on ma don't be like that." Chris said rubbing my thigh "Stop Chris." I said to him softly...... We pulled up to the house in the driveway and I got out. As soon as we got in the house Chris picked me up and put me on the couch and started kissing me. "Mm stop Chris." I said to him but he kept kissing me then started kissing my neck. "Don't be mad at me ma." he said sweetly then got up, kissed me and left...... Jamel came downstairs and said "Hey Shorty."..... I forgot I was gonna have a damn babysitter.....

                         Chris pov.

When I left I knew Briland was mad at me but I gotta hang with my Boys. Ever since she moved in it's just been me and her all day everyday when she wasn't at school and don't get me wrong I love hanging with her but I ain't used to hanging with a chick all like that.....When I got to the trap we all just smoked our blunts and got high....

                     Briland pov.

Chris has been gone for two hours now. Me and Jamel just been sitting here watching the bad Girl club.... Well I am he over here asleep.....Then the house phone rung and I answered it.

Hello I said

Um who is you? said a women's voice.

Im Briland Chris's girlfriend. I said.

Oh well tell Chris he needs to come get his three year old son I don't want his bad ass no more.

Before I could say another word she hung up. "I am so pissed right now." I said to myself.  I ain't mad because Chris gotta baby Im mad cause his ass ain't tell me!

I hit Jamel in the face with a pillow and said "Jamel wake your ass up and tell me about Chris baby he ain't say shit about!!!!" "Aight look calm your ass down!" he said to me "No I want some fucking answers right now Jamel!!!" I said screaming at him.....Then Chris walked thru the door high as fuck his eyes were bloodshot red. "CHRIS!" I said to him "YES BAE! " he said back to me laughing.  "This shit ain't funny Chris how come you ain't tell me you had a fucking son!" I yelled to him "Aw shit man I don't wanna talk about this right now." Chris said to me walking upstairs. "Don't walk away from me Chris." I said to him calmly while grabbing his hand "How come you ain't tell me Chris?" I said to him calmly "Bae it's a long ass story,  let's just go upstairs and have makeup sex." He said to me, making me laugh. "baby I'm serious." I said to him, "I know ma." He said while pulling me upstairs into our room. "Chrisssss. " I said to him while he picked me up bridal style and put me onto our bed. He didn't answer me he just took his shirt off and got in between my legs and started kissing my neck. "Chrisss." I said to him again while trying to push him off of me but he just took my hands and pinned them above my head and kept kissing my neck working his way to my lips. I tried not to let out a moan so I was biting my bottom lip. He started kissing me and asking for entrance so I let him, he finally unpinned my hands and I started rubbing his Back while he kissed me all over. He pulled off my shorts and panties and started playing with my clit teasing me I starting moaning so he starting licking me at first but then started eating me out while rubbing my thighs. I kept pushing his head down more and more because of how good it felt. "Damn ma." he said said to me "sorry baby" I said giggling. Then he came up and took his boxers off and wrapped it up. He put his tip in and it hurt because he was big. Then he jammed the rest in... "AHHHHH DAMN WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS.! " I said to him, he laughed at me then started stroking In and out and I started moaning in pleasure...About 30mins later we both came and our bodies clappsed and we fell asleep....

What yall think?

Chris gotta baby?...

damn lol

Oh Yeah and shout out to my bestie @trillcocaineWhiteX

@trillcocaineWhiteX

@trillcocaineWhiteX

@trillcoaineWhiteX

She got a good ass book going on right now she the one that got me reading and writing here on wattpad so make sure yall check her out.