Chapter 5

About an half an hour after Chris left I went home. When I got home I was still smiling but as soon as I got in the house I smelt weed. It was throughout the whole house so I just went up to my room because I knew my mom's boyfriend was here. I went to my room and locked the door. My phone vibrated meaning I got a text message I looked at it and it was Chris I smiled and read it.

Chris: Hey Ma

Me: Hey:-)

Chris: Can I take you out tonight?

Me: Of course what time?

Chris: pick you up at 8?

Me: Yes I'll text you my address.

Chris: Alright ma see you tonight.

I totally forgot I was going over Reds tonight so I'll talk to her when I get there about it............................................... Later that evening it was already 5:30 so I got me some clothes and headed over to Reds. I knocked on the door and red answered "About time hoe" she said I laughed and walked in and put my things in Reds bedroom. I came out and Red was giving me this dead ass glare. "yes" I said to red with an additude "sit your ass down and tell me where you got all these damn bruises." red said to me "alright alright." I said to red "Well the night I went out with Jaylen we went to a club and I caught him letting some chick give him head in  the bathroom so I ran out the club." I told red while trying to keep back my tears but I continued "So he came after me and we got into it and he slapped me and I fell to the ground, then when I tried to walk away he grabbed my arm real hard and told me I ain't walking to get in the car." I started to cry but I kept telling red about that night. "Then the next morning my mom went to the store and her boyfriend got mad because I didn't say good morning back to him, so I said some things to him and he got mad and slapped me, then when I tried to run to my room, he dragged me down the stairs and hit me two times on the side of my face."... By time we got done talking about it, it was 7pm. I could tell Red was fuming pissed off so I got up and told red to calm down. "Oh hell no Briland!That's plain up bullshit!!" Red yelled to me "I know but right now I ain't worring about them." "It's time for me to get ready for a little date to tonight" I said smiling hard I could tell Red was still pissed but she still cooled off a little. I got up and got in the shower and started getting ready, I put on a black leggings that showed all of curves and a  pink top and my black pump heels I put my hair down and straightend it and showed my red tips, I did my makeup and I was ready to go I made sure I coverd all of my bruises tonight and texted Chris to come get me. Chris came and got me about 20mins after and I got in the car and we started driving. "You look good ma." Chris said making me smile "You don't look to bad your self boo." I said back to Chris making him smile at Me with his dimples showing... damn he is so sexy I said in my head "Oh we on nicknames now? " Chris said joking around "Just take the compliment boy" I said giggling. The rest of the ride was silent but a peaceful silent. Then we came to a restraunt we where at The Winking Lizard. I got out and smiled so hard Chris started laughing at me. "What's that big smile for ma?" "This is my favorite restraunt. " I said to Chris smiling "Same here ma." Chris said while showing me his sexy smile. We walked in and said table for two. The waiter came and was flirting with Chris while asking for our drinks. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the menu. "Somebody seem a little jealous." Chris said to me while raising his eyebrows, I looked at Chris and said "I'm not jealous I just don't like how she was flirting with you when I'm right here." Chris just smiled at me and shook his head while looking at the menu. The rest of the night at the restraunt we talked and laughed and got to know each other more. Later that evening we pulled up at Reds house. "Thanks for the fun night." I said to Chris smiling "Your welcome ma, I hope we can do it again?" Chris said kind of turning it into a question, "I would love that." I say to Chris smiling. As soon as I was about to get out the car Chris said "Wait I can't have a goodbye hug or kiss?" Chris said in a pouty voice, I giggled and pecked Chris on the cheek then got out the car. I went and knocked on the door to Reds house and said "Open the door hoe!" I said giggling next thing you know the door opens and I get pushed in the house making me fall to the floor.  When I turned around, I looked up with a disgust on my face there stood.......

Uh oh what y'all think?

how y'all like the chapter?

Watchu think gonna happen between Chris and Briland?

What about Jaylen?