Chapter 3

I got off of work at 6:30 and came home and decided to take a nap. I went up to my bedroom and across the hall I heard my mother fucking her boyfriend in her room like I really need to hear all that. I just went into my bedroom and I saw Red asleep on my bed. I hit her with a pillow "Hoe why you still sleeping?" I said to Red "Bish I'm tired so night.!" she just rolled back over and I rolled my eyes and I layed down to take a nap................. I woke up at 7:30. "Oh shit" I said to myself I hurried up and got in the shower and did my hygiene thing. I came out the bathroom,still wrapped in a towel and hit Red in the head with a pillow. "Bish wake your ass up and help me pick out a dress for the club." I said to Red, she got up and picked out a black mini dress that showed all my curves and some black heels. I put it on and did my hair and make up. I looked in the mirror and I was looking baddddd. "Oooo Girl you looking good!!" Red said while clapping her hands I started laughing.  When I was finished Jaylen was outside waiting for me. I sprayed some of my favorite purfume on, grabbed my phone and went and got in Jaylen car. "Damn Bae you look to good!" Jaylen said while licking his lips looking at me. I started blushing and looked out the window. "Don't be hiding ma" Jaylen said while turning my face to look at him. I pecked him on the cheek and said "let's go bae I ain't trying to sit in the car all night" Jaylen smacked his lips and started driving I just giggled and turned on the radio. Drunk in love by Beyonce came on and I started moving in my seat and singing along to it. "Damn babe I hope you moving like that on me at the club." he said smiling "Shut the hell up boy" I said giggling. About time we were at the club. Jaylen parked the car and we got out and headed in. As soon as we got in they was playing all twerking songs. All I heard was Hoes around saying "I'm over here waiting for you Jaylen." I just rolled my eyes and Jaylen pulled me closer into him. We went and started dancing and I was twerking and grinding on Jaylen. When we got tired we went over to the VIP section and sat down. "You having fun baby?" Jaylen said to me "Yes a lot." I said back "Ima go to the bathroom baby alright?" Jaylen said "Okay I'll be waiting here." then Jaylen walked off. after about 10mins I got tired of sitting there so I went to find Jaylen. I went to the bathroom and found some hoe giving Jaylen head. "Jaylen?" I said sounding confused, he hurried up and got up and said "Baby its not like that I.." before he could say another word I cut him off and ran out the club with tears in my eyes. I went and stood by Jaylens car waiting for him to come. Jaylen came running out the club yelling my name.  I just turned around trying not to cry anymore. "Baby it's not what you think I.." I cut him off again and yelled in his face "JUST TAKE ME FUCKING HOME JAYLEN!" "Girl you better watch the way your talking to me." Jaylen said in a anger tone.  "Or what?" I said questioning him before Jaylen said anything else he back handed me and I fell to the ground. I started to cry really hard and got back up and started to walk away. Jaylen grabbed my arm real tight and said "Where the hell you going? " "I'm walking home,now let go of me Jaylen." I said looking him in the eyes "The fuck you think this is you ain't walking home, get your ass in the car." I just got in the car because I didn't want to be hit anymore. That night I got home and peeked in my room to see if red was still here she wasn't. I went into my room and locked the door and took a shower, put some pj pants on with a tank top and but my hair up in a bun. I noticed my lip was a little busted and I had a bruise on my right arm. I started crying real hard and cried myself to sleep.