Chapter 21

Chris pov.

I woke up this morning and saw Briland still asleep on my chest. I didn't wanna wake her so I just layed there staring at the wall and playing with Brilands curly hair... Then I heard a knock on our bedroom door and Jamel walked in. "Aye man you tell her about..." before he could say another word I cut him off "Naw man and I ain't trying to. " I said quietly, "Chris that's not the right path to go down." he said to me and I knew his ass was right. I gotta tell Briland the truth one way or another....

                       Briland pov.

I woke up this morning on Chris chest with him playing with my hair. Good morning ma. chris said to me.

Start talking Chris. I said back while tracing my fingertips on his abs.

Alright bri but don't get mad at me Okay?.he said to me

can't promise that. I said back

but. before he could say another word I said again.

Start talking Chris

Alright bri fine well um yes I have a three year old son I admit that but I didn't tell you because......because Jackie the mother.... he said to me.

I popped up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door, I started crying I didn't know what to think. I just knew I was right... That there was more to that bitch then I knew.."Briland please open the door." Chris said in a pleading voice.

"No just leave me the hell alone." I Said to chris wiping the tears away.

"Please ma you gotta understand." Chris said to me. I came out the bathroom and just stood there looking at chris. Chris grabbed me and just held me. I don't know why I felt so horrible when he told me that but to be honest I think it's because.....I think I'm in love with him...

                         Chris pov.

I know I should've told Briland I had a son but I just didn't wanna see her act the way she did this morning. I know I hurt her when I told her that Jackie was the mother of my child, I don't like talking about that because I got her pregnant at the age of 16 then she wouldn't even let me see him. Me and Briland are going to pick him up as soon as Briland slow self tell me she ready...... About an hour later we were in the car heading to Jackie's house. "Ma you alright over there?" I said to Briland cause she been quiet ever since she found out, "Yeah I'm fine." she said back to me and just staring out her window. "What's his name." She asked me kind of quietly, I smirked and said "Leon... his name Leon." "That's a cute name." she said to me still not even looking at me. "thanks baby." I said putting my hand on her thigh...... Soon enough we got there and rung the doorbell. Jackie opened the door and gave me and Briland a disgust face. Briland just rolled her eyes.

Wheres he at? I said to Jackie.

In his room....  LEON YOUR FATHER HERE GET YOUR THINGS AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE.

Aye man cool it watch how your talking to my son alright? I said to Jackie.

Whatever, now you and that little hoe can raise a child. Jackie said

BITCH YOU BETTER WATCH WHO YOU TALKING TO I AIN'T BOUTA PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT. Briland said to Jackie

Bitch please you at MY door step she said back

BITCH IF YOU WOULDN'T OPEN YOUR LEGS TO EVERY MAN THAT WANTS TO GET SOME THEN MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW PICKING UP YOUR SON WHO YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING RAISE. AND I HOPE THAT POOR SEED IN YOUR STOMACH DON'T GOT HIV. NEVER KNOW WITH A SLUT OF A MOTHER LIKE YOU........BITCH!  Briland said to Jackie.

Jackie just stood there speechless....

I took all of Leons stuff to the car then we headed back home.

"Damn ma,  I didn't know you had all that in you with your sweet innocent self." I said to briland laughing "Shut up Chris." she said to me looking out the window but I also seen her smile

.......When we arrived at home I took all of Leons stuff up to the guest bedroom. "I'll be back bae going to the bathroom." I said to Briland "um Okay. " she said looking at me confused.......  When I came out the bathroom I heard Briland and Leon talking so I snuck up to the doorway and watched and listend.

"Swo you my new mowwy?" Leon said to Bri

"Umm Yeah." bri said back I could tell she wasn't comfortable with that.

"My room pwain." Leon said to bri

"Well I can fix that for ya, I love to paint and we can get you some toys and some new clothes and maybe a Tv on the wall..." bri said to Leon

"Wow thats awesome mowwy!" Leon said to bri

Briland just smiled at him, and Leon hugged her and said ....

"I wuv you mowwy. "

It took bri a little to answer him back but she did and she said...

"I love you Too Leon. "

And the way she said it I knew it came from the heart......

How yall feeling about this chapter?

You think bri will warm up to Leon or naw?

I know it's short but my ass tired and I wanted to leave y'all with a cliftty lol.....