Chapter 24

Briland pov.

I woke up this morning at 5am and immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up. I washed up and got back in bed with Chris since it was only 5am. "You Okay ma. " Chris said to me with his sleepy voice and his eyes still closed.  "Yeah baby I'm fine" I said back.  Then I heard Leon scream "DASDYYYY! " it sounded like he was crying Chris popped up, pulled out a pistol and we headed to Leons room. When we got in, there was a guy standing in all black holding Leon with a knife by his neck. "PUT MY FUCKING SON DOWN!" Chris yelled to the man while pointing his gun at him "Ohhh so your Chris that's been with little Briland here." The man said to chris "Who the Fuck are you." Chris said "I'm with Jaylen and he wants his Girl back." the man said "Briland ain't his Girl so he needs to get that straight." Chris said then all of a sudden Chris boys came busting down in Leons window and was pointing guns at the man. The man dropped Leon and tried to take off but Chris boys caught him and tied him to a chair. Leon ran to me crying and I picked him up and took him back to me and Chris bedroom.

                         Chris pov.

I made sure Leon and Briland were Okay then went to the living room where my boys were with the asshole who had Leon. "Alright so all we know is that his ass work for Jaylen." I said to my boys while sitting down, "Yeah so we need to  use his ass to find this nigga." Jamel said... We continued talking then about a half an hour later this nigga woke up from when my boys knocked his ass out. "So how in"... I got interrupted by Briland coming down the stairs saying "Time for my doctors app Chris." cause she 4weeks now. "Damn I totally forgot bri. " I said to her "Well to bad we gotta go." she said to me with an additude "Oh so you pregnant by this nigga." The man said to Briland "Shut the fuck up. " I said to him and punched him in the face. "Never mind handle that fucker." Briland said to me while pointing to the man "I will baby." I said back to her as she walked off into the kitchen..... "What's your name asswipe. " I said to the man "Mane that's not the problem here." he said back then continued "The problem is that you got Jaylen Girl plus you got him coming after you." he said to me. I slapped him upside the head with my gun. "Keep messing with me nigga." I said giving him a dead stare while he spit out blood. "Your gonna tell me every fucking thing you know about what Jaylen planning." I said to him "Mane fuck no!" he said to me and I shot him in the leg making him scream in pain. "What the fuck you just say to me!?" I said yelling at him. I seen Briland face from the kitchen and she looked shocked.  I just ignored it tho she knows this is what I do. "Alright!!!! damn!" he said. I shot his other leg and he screamed in pain again. "Watch who the Fuck you talking to." I said to him. "Um I'm gonna take Leon to chuck e cheese." Briland said to me while walking out of the living room fast.... A few mins later she came out the room and walked out the living room door while covering Leons eyes.

                     Briland pov.

I got to Chuck e cheese and bought Leon some tickets and I sat at a Booth scrolling on Instagram on my phone. About a half hour later Leon was still playing. I heard a deep voice above me and I looked up and saw a man standing there smiling at me. "Um can I help you?" I said to him "Oh come on Bri you don't remember me???" he said "No." I said to him "It's me Zailand, we used to be best friends before you moved REMEMBER ME?" he said "OH MY GOSH  ZAIIIIII!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS YOUR ACTUALLY HERE!!!".....

Now lemme say this Zailand is sexy as fuck like hella sexy. He is mixed (black and white.), he has hazel eyes, short curly hair and when he smiles it's like he's sending you to heaven....Me: Sit yo ass down and talk to me. I said jokingly.