Chapter 14

Chris pov.

I was at the trap smoking and talking when my phone started ringing. I looked and seen it was Briland so I picked it up.

Me: What's up ma?

Briland: My mom she just tried to fucking shoot me!

Me: Oh shit. aight bae I'm on my way home.

We hung up and I raced home, When I got there Briland and Red were in the living room laughing up a storm. "You better not be lying to me about this shit Briland Hill.!" "I'm not." She said back to me. "When you taking your ass home." I said to Red while going to sit by Briland "When my ass wants to go home you asswipe." She said back to me I just laughed and kissed Briland.  Yeah I went from mad to happy because I don't want Briland to be worried so I played it cool........ That night me and Briland was laying in bed and she was talking about school because she go  Back next week and it's her last year cause shes a senior. "Tomorrow we going to go to the mall and buy all the supplies you need for school aight ma?" I said to her "Okay." She said smiling at me..... She turned off her lamp on her side of the bed and I turned off mines. She pecked me on the lips and said goodnight and turned over...I moved her closer into me and started rubbing her lower stomach then started kissing her neck, I knew she was trying not to moan cause I seen her biting her bottom lip. I moved my hand into her shorts and played with her over her panties. "Don't be hiding them moans ma." I said to her smiling. After a few mins of me playing with her she started moaning and climbed on top of me.....

So what yall think of this chapter? lol