Chapter 26

Briland pov.

Later that evening I came home and it smelled straight up like weed. I covered my nose and went to my and Chris bedroom and they had the music blasted and they were in there smoking blunts around Leon. "WHAT THE HELL CHRIS!?" I said yelling at Chris "chill out bae all we doin is chillin." He said back to me, I turned off the music and took Leon and said "No I'm not gonna chill out your over here smoking with Leon in the room plus having me breath in this shit!" "Shut the fuck up Briland. " he said back to me "Fuck you Chris. " I said to him then left the room with Leon. I took Leon and got some clothes for Leon from his bedroom and went outside. I have nowhere to go I thought about calling Red but that bitch screwed me over so I decided to call Zailand even though I know it wasn't the right thing to do. I picked up the phone, and started calling him. Zailand answered....

"Hey ma miss me already huh?" He said

"Ha ha very funny can me and Leon stay at your place tonight? " I asked him

"Yeah no problem, I'll be there in a few text me your address. " he said back

"No..um I'll meet you at the bus stop by the Bp gas station." I said to him back

"Um alright ma I'll see you when i get there then." He said back then hung up.

I knew I shouldnt have called Zailand, he doesn't even know I'm the girl Jaylen is looking for. I am scared to see what will happen when he finds out too. Plus I need to get things right with Chris because the way he's been talking to me really pisses me off.....Later that night....I am sitting the gas station eating snacks with Leon and this boy still not here..Then speaking of him he walks in...Damn... I said to myself he Walks in wearing grey sweat pants with a black women beater on he came up to me and said "How about we go get something real to eat Briland." I just shrugged my shoulders and said "Okay." We got up and left the gas station and I strapped Leon in and we left. "How about burger king?" Zailand asked "Okay but I dont really have that much money on me." I said back, he laughed and said "You funny, I always pay Briland."' I just smiled. We pulled up to the burger king drive thru and ordered then went back to his place. When we got there his house was big like a damn mansion... "Lets get you two in the house and ready for bed." Zailand said, "Okay." I said back while getting Leon out the car because he was already fast sleep. When we got in the house he opened the door and the lights automatically turned on. "I have a few guest bedrooms yall can sleep in for however long your here." Zailand said "Okay." I said back. I followed him to the kitchen with Leon still in my arms and sat down. "You can put him on the couch ma your arms probably getting tired, Just go through those hallway doors right there and theres the living room." He said while taking our food out the bag "Okay thanks." I said back. When I got into the living room it looked like everything was brand new. So I am guessing he just bought this house.. I put Leon on the couch then went back into the kitchen. This boy had his shirt off and over there smashin. "Dont stare to hard ma." He said to me and I snapped out my daze and started blushing and smiling. "Oh shut up with your conceited self." I said smiling and sitting down by my food "Uh huh" he said back smiling.... From there we ate our food then went to bed....The Next Morning...

                      Zailand pov.

I came down from my room this morning and went into the living room. I saw Briland and Leon were still asleep....Briland and I go way back we have known each other since we were younger. I love her with all my heart though she dont know that. I cant mess this up with her I love her to much. If anybody steps this girl they wont live to see the next day and I dont care if it was my own boys...