Chapter 13

Jackies pov.

When I told Briland and Red I was pregnant my Jaylen Smith the drug dealer they took off. I really wanna know why they acted like that..So I'm gonna try and find some things out.... After I got off work I went over to Jaylens trap house to try to ask some questions.....When I got there Jaylen was sitting at his desk in his office counting money. "Hey bae watchu and my seed going here?" Jaylen said to me "I just wanted to come see you." I said lying and sitting on his lap "Okay cool." he said "But I have to ask you a question, well some questions." I said to him, he looked at me and said "Whats up ma?" "Well do you know a Girl name Briland? " I asked him "Hell Yeah. what's it mean to you?" he said to me "Well she's a good friend of mine and.."  before I could say another word he said "Oh hell Yeah!, got me a plan and your ass is gonna help me weather you like it or not . you got me?" he said to me with a mean look "Uh Yeah anything for you bae." I said with a weak smile.

                        Briland pov.

After that phone call I was scared but Chris kept telling me not to worry that everything is gonna be alright. And for some reason in my heart I trusted him.......... Later that day Chris was at the trap telling his boys about what had happend and stuff and I was just sitting in the living room with Red watching tv. Then the doorbell rung. I got up to answer it and it was my mom...

Me: Mom what the hell are you doing here?

Linda (Brilands mom): Honey I am very sorry for this but..

Me: But what!?

Next thing you know she pulls out a gun and tries to shoot me I fall to the ground for cover and my mom takes off running. I shut the door and lock it and run to Red.

Red: WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT!? Red says getting up off the floor

Me: My mom she tried to fucking shoot me!

Awww snap...Lol what y'all think?