Chapter 18

Chris pov.

I woke up this morning to Brilands alarm. She go back to school today and ima do everything I can to make sure my baby Girl graduates school..... "Briland baby wake up." I said to her "Mm nooooo leave me the hell alone." She said back to me, I just laughed and pulled the covers off of her. "Chris!" she yelled at me "Yes Ma." I said in a sweet voice smiling, she sat up and just glared at me "I hate you." she said and went and got in the shower. I just laughed and went and took a shower in a different room. I put on some nike sweat pants with my nike muscle shirt, my Nike socks and nike slip ons.  I waited in the living room for Briland and she came down with her hair flat ironed, with her red tips showing, Leopard leggins, a leopard buttoned down shirt, black combat boots and her leopard mini bookbag. My baby was looking good..... "I'm ready baby." she said to me "aight ma let's go." I said to her........... Before we knew it we pulled up to her school and I dropped her off then headed over to the trap.

                        Briland pov.

When Chris dropped me off I walked in and met up with Red.

Hey hoe. I said to red

Hey boo. She said back to me

Sooooo I told Chris that I wanted you and me to learn how to shoot a gun. I said to Red

What he say? she said to me

He just smiled at me, so I guess that means a okay. I said to red

Alright call me when we gonna do it red said to me

Ight I got you boo. I said back

From there we went to class and when I went Into study hall I bumped into Jackie...

Hey. Jackie said to me.

Hey. I said back.

I was wondering if we could talk about why you guys ran out on me at the mall. Jackie said to me

Um.. I said to Jackie

"No talking in class!!" The teacher yelled at us.

I passed Jackie a note....

Um.....Talk to you at lunch?

She passed back the note that said

Yeah ttyl

From there we just finished the class........... It was now lunch time and I was in line. I didn't know how I was gonna tell Jackie about me and Jaylen but I don't wanna keep building up lies with her...Me,red and Jackie sat down for lunch and me and Jackie started talking while red was just sitting there texting somebody.

So why you guys run out like that at the mall? Jackie said to me.

Well tell me what you already know because I know you know something. I said to Jackie.

Well I know a lot of things...Jackie said to me getting cocky. and then continued... I know that you the hoe Jaylen was sleeping around with for 6months.... before she could get another word in I jumped in and said.

Oooh hold up bitch wait a minute I know you ain't just call me a hoe. Hes been my man. I said to her.

No no no no bitch you got things twisted me and Jaylen been together for a year. Jackie said to me.

Well heres the thing I got my man and you got yours so stay the fuck outta my life. I said to Jackie

Oh and uh before you go why don't you ask Chris about me. Jackie said to me winking.

Then me and Red got up and left.............. It was now 12:00 and school was over. I went outside and Chris was waiting for me. I got in the car and pretended like nothing was wrong...

                           Chris pov.

When Briland got in the car after school today I felt like something was wrong with her but I didn't know for sure so I just kept quiet. That shit is really bothering me tho so I gotta ask her wassup.  I went to the upstairs living room where she was doing her homework and I sat by her. "Hey ma watchu doing.? " I said to her trying to make small talk, "Nothing just homework." She said to me. "Is anything bothering you?" I asked her and she gave me all her attention. "Do you know a Girl name Jackie?" she said to me and all that scrolled thru my head was that she was just a little slut I used to fool around with. "Helloooo. " she said to me. "Yeah but she was just somebody I used to mess with to get some." I said to her, she started giving me a dead glare and said "Do you do it anymore?" "No babe no." I said to her. "Lemme see your phone." she said to me and I gave it to her. She deleted every single girls number I had in my phone, then got up and walked away. I was cool with it cause Im not trying to fool around no more. I ain't trying to break her heart like that. They say thugs don't love but I think I love this Girl.....