Running away... again

!!! This story containes blood and injuries!!!

Percabeth is 18. Annabeth lives also in New York with her dad, stepmom and the twins. Hellen is agressive in this story—just warning. Enjoy!!
~Percabethwisegirl

Annabeth's POV

First my dad took me earlier from camp, then I had to watch those two hyperactive monsters for a week and now THIS!! This sure wasn't how I imagined my last week of vacation. It all started yesterday.
I just stepped out of the shower when I heard Hellen jelling.
"Annabeth!"
I just ignored her and wrapped a towel around myself.
"Annabeeeth!"
I sighted and jelled back.
"WHAT!"
"COME DOWN! RIGHT NOW!"
I rolled my eyes and started drying myself off. When I started putting on my clothes, she jelled again.
"ANNABETH! COME DOWN, YOU USELESS GIRL!"
I quickly jumped in my jeans and ran down the stairs. I was wondering what it was this time that made her mad at me.
When I reached the living room I saw her standing in front of the twins. She didn't look mad at all. No, she looked furious.
The twins were standing in front of her, both wearing Pirate clothes. Mathew was glaring at his mother and looking at her hand. I followed his gaze and saw a dagger resting in her hand, my dagger. Oww Styx! I had left it on my bed when I went to take a shower. They probably thought it was fun to play Pirate with. For the record, they know it can't hurt them but Hellen clearly did not. She was glaring at me. Her hand was gripped around my dagger and her face looked bright red.
"ARE YOU TOTALLY CRAZY?!WHAT DID YOU THINK, YOU STUPID BRAT! YOU LET THEM PLAY WITH YOUR WAPEN! THEY COULD HAVE BEEN HURT!"
I tried to tell her that it couldn't hurt them but she didn't listen. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the kitchen. As soon as we were there she started yelling at me again.
"THE ONLY THING YOU'VE EVER DONE IS BRINGING MY FAMILY IN DANGER! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT THAT FREAK CAMP OF YOURS! STUPID CHILD! YOU'RE INSUFFERABLE!"
Well this only confirmed my suspicions of her hating me. I tried to calm her down but it only made her more angry.
"DO YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD EVER LIKE YOU?! YOU'RE A MONSTER-"
I screamed and fell on the ground, grabbing my stomach. Hot blood flowed on my hands and drenched my shirt. I looked down and saw a huge cut from my stomach to my left hip. Hellen stood frozen with my dagger in her hand, blood dripping of it. Not even a second later the boys ran into the kitchen. They had probably heard my scream.
"D-don't come clos-aargh."
I flinched from the pain.
"I... Mathew?"
He nodded.
"G-go get daddy. And B-Bobby, get the b-blue bag in m-my room. Hurry!"
They quickly ran off. I tried to move a bit but pain shot trough me. My eyes started to water and my head was throbbing.
A minute later I heard my dad enter the kitchen. He gasped and ran towards me.
"Annabeth, sweetheart, a-are you alright? What happened? Can I do something?"
I looked up and nodded at Hellen. She was still staring at me with the dagger in her hand.
"H-help her... I'm fine."
He shook his head.
"You're not fine, Annabeth! You're soaked with your own blood!"
I'm the meantime Mathew had entered the kitchen with the blue bag in his hands. Dad stood up, took the bag from him and whispered something in his ear. I couldn't hear what they said. I was to busy trying to stop myself from bleeding to death.
My father kneeled back in front of me. In the corner of my eye I saw Mathew and Bobby helping their mother out of the kitchen.
"Percy's bag?"
I nodded.
"D-Demigod emergency pa-packet."
He took some ambrosia and fed it to me but it wasn't enough. I could feel that it needed more time to heel. I had to get to Will or Percy to make sure it wouldn't ignite.
I let my father bandage my stomach and crawled up. I started to limp to my chamber when I felt a hand holding me back.
"Are you sure you're alright, sweetie? That cut did look nasty."
I just nodded and tried to walk up stairs. Keyword: tried. Dad walked up to me and helped me up the stairs.
"I love you, Annabeth, I always will. Don't forget that."
I nodded.
"I love you too, dad. Really, I do but Hellen, she..."
"I know, just go to bed and get some sleep. I will talk to her."
He helped me into my bed and kissed my head.
"Good night, Sweetheart."
"Good night, Dad."
I closed my eyes and sighed. I had to do this. I couldn't stay a day longer in the same house with that monster. Even if I didn't want to leave my dad, I couldn't hold it anymore.
I walked, more limped, to my dresser, put on some new clothes and took my duffle bag. I stuffed some clothes in it and sat back on my bed. Black spots covered my vision and I gasped, trying to restrain the pain in my stomach. The ambrosia had helped but didn't take away all the pain. I heard some noise in the hallway so I quickly hid my duffle bag and pretended to sleep. I heard my door open and someone entering my room. A minute later he exited my room again. I looked up and saw my dagger laying on my desk. It was probably Dad who just entered and had put it there.
When I was sure my father and Hellen were asleep, I took my duffle bag and opened the window. A jump of 3 meter, nothing big... but that wound on my stomach didn't agreed with that. A soon as I hid the ground I had to sit down to restrain that stupid pain from my wound... this would be a long night.

This was part 1. I will probably update part 2 next weekend or the weekend after that. Hope you liked it!!! And thanks for reading my story!!!
~ Percabethwisegirl