"You're the best that ever happened to me"

Hey guys,
I know it has been a long time, but here is a short but very fluffy oneshot. I know many of you like more updates, but I have very little time and inspiration. I wrote this tonight because I had a bit of inspiration. I hope you all like it!
~Percabethwisegirl

Btw Percabeth is 20-21 and live in New Rome

Annabeth's POV

Where is that stupid book?!
I scanned my desk again, with no luck.
I swear I left it somewhere around here.
I flipped through my stack of books again, but didn't see the one I needed.
Eurgh! Where is it?!
I sighed and looked around the room. Nothing.
Maybe I left it in our room?
Walking out of my study and into our room, I quickly checked my nightstand. Again nothing.
"Eurgh!"
I let myself fall into our mattress, closing my eyes.
Where is that book? I swear I still had it yesterday. And that stupid headache doesn't help either.
I rubbed my face with my hands, massaging my temples.
"You alright, Wisegirl?"
I opened my eyes and saw Percy standing in our doorway. I sighed.
"M'all right. Just can't find my Physics book and I need for that tutor session I'm doing tomorrow morning."
He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"And?"
"And what?"
Percy rolled his eyes at me.
"I know that's not all. I know you, Wisegirl. There's something else bothering you."
I sighed and sat up.
How does he always do that?
"This headache has been bothering me all day and my professors keep putting pressure on me to get higher marks on my assignments. I have to keep proving myself in my architecture class, because none of my classmate think I'm capable of doing anything but saving the world. Above that I still have 5 more statues to design for Olympus before my meeting with mum next Thursday. And now I can't find that frieking book! I'm done with it! I'm absolutely done with it! It's just to much! I just can't-"
"Annabeth, breath."
Only then I realised I had been holding my breath while ranting. I took a deep breath and felt Percy's arms circling around my waist. I looked up and saw his beautiful sea green eyes laced with worry. Tenderly he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, kissing my cheek softly. I sighed and let myself relax in his embrace.  
"Your textbook is in the living room. You left it there last night after revising for your tutor session."
He placed a small kiss on my forehead.
"You're a brilliant architect and student, 'Beth, don't let any of those idiots tell you otherwise. And for those assignments, I know you do great no matter what. Don't let those teachers get to your head."
I gave him a small smile and he pecked my lips.
"I'm sure you'll come up with some awesome designs, once you've had some rest and if needed: I can always cause some trouble that can take your mum's attention off of you for a bit."
I snorted and shook my head weakly.
"Don't you dare do that. She already doesn't like you and I wouldn't want to get you in trouble."
Percy smiled at me.
"And for that headache of yours, I think we still have some Ibuprofen in the kitchen. I'll get you some."
"I love you"
He smiled and kissed the corner of my lips.
"Love you too. Why don't you go to the living room and turn on the tv. I'll make us some hot cocoa and then we can watch a movie. How does that sound?"
I smiled, pecking his cheek.
"Perfect."

"Thanks, Seaweedbrain. I really needed this."
He smiled and hugged me closer to his chest.
"You would have done the same for me."
I nodded and snuggled closer to him.
"I'm so lucky to have you. I don't know what I would do without you, Seaweedbrain. You're the best that ever happened to me."
Percy shook his head.
"I'm no-"
"Yes you are, Percy. You were there when nobody else was there for me. You always help me when I need it and you take care of me even when I don't need it. You have been there through all of my highs and most of my lows. You've always supported me no matter what. You're my family, my love and my life. You have no idea how much you have changed my life, Seaweedbrain."
I looked up at him, only to see him staring right back at me.
"You have changed my life too, you know. For the good. I mean without you I wouldn't even be here. But besides that you have taught me so much. I know I'm an stupid idiot-"
"You're not and idiot, Seaweedbrain. Just a kelphead sometimes. And don't you ever dare think that you're stupid. You're smart on your own way. You know a lot that I don't and vice versa."
He rolled his eyes at me, but smiled.
"You know what I mean. You're my best friend and part of my family.You're the best thing that happened to me too. I love you so much."
A lonely tear escaped my eye and Percy wiped it away with his thump gingerly.
"I love you too, more than everything."
That's all it took him to connect his lips with mine. His hands found his way under my blouse and rested on my lower back, while mine entangled themselves in his silky hair. With one twist he turned us around so he laid on top of me, pressing my body into the sofa. I smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer. One of his hands traveled up to entangle itself into my curls, while the other traced patterns on my sides. When we finally pulled back, I rested my forehead against his.
"That was great."
He panted, slightly out of breath. A giggle escaped my mouth. Percy smirked.
"Annabeth chase who giggles. I must have done something good."
I rolled my eyes and snuggled close to him.
"I love you."
Percy smiled and hugged me close, pulling a blanket over us.
"Love you too"