Running away... again~2

!!! This story containes blood and injuries!!!

Here is part two. This is a few hours to a day later at Percy's.

Percy's POV

Mom, Paul and I were watching tv together when someone knocked on the door.
"Percy, can you get it?"
I looked away from the screen and nodded to my Mom. I got up from my comfy spot on the couch and opened the door. What I saw made me instantly happy but at the same time extremely worried.
Annabeth was standing in front of me but she didn't looked good. I mean she always looks beautiful to me but it looked like she came directly out of a fight.
Her hair was put into a ponytail but dried blood covered her temple. Various cuts and bruises were visible on her face and arms and her dagger laid loose in her hand.
"A-Annabeth!"
She tried to step forward but fainted right in front of me. I quickly caught her before she hid the ground. Carefully, I lifted her up and carried her inside.
"Mom, Paul, hurry! Take some ambrosia, nectar and the first aid kit !"
I laid her on the couch and did a quick check for other injuries. A red stain formed trough her T-shirt from her stomach to her left hip. Carefully I lifted her shirt and saw that her stomach was bandaged. It didn't looked good. The wound under the bandage had probably opened again.
"Perce...Percy!"
I looked up at my mom.
"What happened? And why is her stomach bandaged?"
She kneeled down next to me and started cleaning her wounds.
"I don't know. It looks like she's been attacked by monsters but that bandage? I've no idea..."
I looked back at my Wisegirl. Why was she so injured? Normally she could stand her ground in a monster fight.
"I-is she gonna be alright, mom?"
Mom nodded.
"Yeah, she only got some cuts and bruises."
She paused. This couldn't be good.
"But you have to see this..."
I looked back at my mom. She had unwrapped the bandage on her stomach and revealed a large cut from her stomach to her left hip. I gasped. It was clearly an older injury but it couldn't be older than a day, 2 days at least.
"Wh-what- But..."
Then it hid me. The cut was to neat to be from a monsters claw.
Mom looked worried.
"What? What's wrong, Honey?"
I looked up at her, my voice trembling.
"She... she was cut by a sword, or a dagger.."
Mom looked shocked.
"But who would do that to her. Annabeth is one of the sweetest people I know!"
I shrugged and looked back at Annabeth,tears slowly forming in my eyes. I didn't know it either. Why would someone ever want to cut her?

After mom was done with heeling her, I lifted her up and put her into my bed. Mom quickly chanced her out of her dirty clothes and in an old shirt of mine. I kissed her head and held her hand while I sat next to her on my bed. 
'I really hope she will wake up soon'
was the only thing I could think of when I stared at her unconscious body.

********************************

Annabeth's POV

I felt someone holding my hand and the smell of the sea hid me instantly. It reminded me of Percy. Percy... I opened my eyes and was directly met with sea green ones.
"Good morning, Wisegirl."
I smiled lightly.
"Good morning, Seaweedbrain."
I tried to sit up but was gently pushed back by Percy.
"Ah ah ah. You have to rest. That cut isn't nothing."
I sighed and relaxed back into the pillows that Percy had put behind me. He leaned down and kissed me gently. When he pulled away, a small smile spread on my lips. He rested his forehead on mine and gazed into my eyes. After a few minutes of just staring, he shifted so he laid next to me. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. Almost directly, his arms circled around my waist and he hugged me back.
" Annabeth?"
I hummed.
"What happened?"
I sighed and looked up at his face.
"Hellen..."
I paused.
"We...we got in a fight. The boys had found my dagger and were playing with it..."
"And she caught them?"
I nodded.
"She started yelling and screaming and she... she stabbed me."
I hid my face in his chest and tried to restrain my tears. I don't know why I was so emotional. Maybe it was because I was with Percy ( and he makes me feel safe) or because I had enough of Hellen or... I really don't know.
"Does it still hurts?"
He looked worried.
"It's alright... it doesn't hurt now."
I sighed again and put my head back on his chest, hugging him. He kissed my head and laid his head on mine.
"It's gonna be alright...
as long as we're together."
I smiled
"As long as we're together."

The end...
I know the ending sucks. Sorry for the late update but I'm sick and I lost my voice. This is SO frustrating! Yesterday I went on a city trip with my grandmother and I could only whisper. I hope I'm better soon and I hope you all enjoyed!!!!
~Percabethwisegirl