Relaxing day at the beach... or not?

This is an AU. Annabeth's at the beach with her twin brothers, they're 7 in this story, and Percy is a life guard. Percabeth is 18

Annabeth's POV

"Annie! Annie!"
I sighed and looked up at my little 7 year old twin brothers.
"Come swimming with us?"
They were jumping up and down in the sand and giving me puppy dog eyes.
I sighed again and laid my book down:
"Fine, but not too long, alright?"
They nodded and ran to the sea. I smiled and followed them.
Once we were in the water, we started splashing each other. I laughed and swam farther with my little brothers. After a while of playing Bobby suddenly disappeared.
"Bobby?!"
I looked around me but I couldn't see him.
"Bobby?!"
I yelled again. No answer.
"Mathew-"
"Ann-blub- Annie!"
I turned around and saw Bobby being pulled down by the waves, further and further away from the beach.
"Bobby!"
I took Mathew's wrist and pushed him in the direction of the beach.
"Go! Get the life guards!"
I pushed myself off and tried to swim as fast as possible to Bobby but I was too slow. When he didn't surface again, I started to panic.
"Bobby!"
I pushed myself harder through the waves.
Then I saw a guy swimming in the direction of Bobby and diving under water. After a minute I started to worry.
Where was the boy? And where was Bobby?
Luckily the boy surfaced again. In his arms he had Bobby.
I swam as fast as I could to them and helped him to keep Bobby up. I couldn't see him breath.
In less than a minute a boat came up to us and helped us aboard. As soon as the guy was aboard, he laid Bobby on his back and started pushing on his chest. After a few seconds Bobby started to cough and I rushed towards him.
"Bobby!"
I helped him sit up and engulfed him in a hug. I quickly pulled away so he could breath.
"O Gods! Bobby are you alright?"
I brushed his wet hair out of his eyes and caressed his little face.
He nodded and started crying.
I scooped him up and put him in my lap. He hugged me tight and buried his head in my chest.
I hugged him back and rubbed his back comfortingly. After a few seconds I looked up and saw the boy watching me.
He was sitting next to me, looking at us with his breathtaking green eyes, just like the sea.
Before I could say anything a blond haired boy walked to the guy and sat besides him.
"Thanks Perce."
The boy, Perce, smiled.
"No problem, bro."
The blonde frowned.
"But what were you doing there? I thought you didn't had to work today?"
He nodded.
"You're right, Sparky. I was just checking the riff when I heard this little one here screaming for help. He was probably taken by one of the season currents. You have to warn the other bathers."
He nodded and walked back to the other life guard, who was steering the boat.
Not much later we arrived at the coast.The moment I stepped on the beach with Bobby on my hip, two arms flew around my legs. I knelt down on the sand and hugged Mathew. The three of us sat there, hugging each other, for a few minutes when the boy, Perce, came up to us.
This time I looked better at him. He had piercing sea green eyes and raven black hair. He also looked around the same age as me but he was at least a head taller.
"Thank you."
I said still hugging my two brothers, who were clinging to my chest.
He smiled.
"No problem. Is he alright?"
I nodded and stroke Bobby's hair.
"Bobby, Do you wanna thank the man who saved you?"
Bobby nodded in my chest.
"Then you have to let me go, alright?"
He nodded again and let me go hesitantly. He stood up, still leaning against me and looked up timidly.
Perce knelt down in front of him.
"Hey Buddy, what's your name?"
Bobby looked at me and I nodded at him encouraging.
"M-my name is Bobby."
He smiled.
"Well Bobby, my name's Percy."
Bobby smiled.
"You wanna hug?"
Bobby nodded and gave him a hug. Soon Mathew joined. When they pulled away Mathew said:
"Thank you sir, for saving my brother."
"Yeah, thank you for saving me, sir."
Percy smiled.
"No problem and it's Percy, not sir. That makes me feel old."
The boys laughed and ran back to me.
I stood up and smiled at the boys.
"Thanks again."
Percy smiled.
"Really, it's nothing, but we have to check Bobby though."
I frowned. Percy saw my worried face and quickly said.
"Don't worry. It's just to make sure everything is alright."
I nodded. Percy yelled at the blond boy.
"Jason!"
The blond boy, Jason, turned around.
"I will check the boy, you guys go and warn the other bathers for the currents."
He nodded and walked to the other life guards. Percy motioned us to follow him and led us to the life guard tower.
When we arrived Bobby pulled at my hand.
"Annie? Why are we at the tower?"
I looked down at him.
"Well... Percy's gonna check if you're alright and maybe you can ask him if you guys can see how he works?"
The boys smiled and ran to Percy who was waiting at the stairs.
"Percy! Percy! Percy!"
They yelled and jumped on him. Surprising me Percy caught both of them and carried them upstairs laughing.
I laughed and followed them. Inside I was met with a Percy who was checking up Bobby and Mathew who was questioning Percy.
"And do you also save animals?"
Percy nodded while he checked Bobby's lungs.
"Yeah, when there is an animal in danger, I help it and bring it to the rescue centre."
"Is there a rescue centre?"
Bobby asked.
"Yeah. It's okay, you're fine."
Bobby smiled and jumped off the table.
"The rescue centre is my fathers and it's beautiful. There're a lot of fish and sea animals. Do you wanna see them?"
The twins nodded enthusiastically. Percy laughed and turned around to face me. I was leaning against the doorframe with my foot crossed over the other.
"Do you wanna come with us?"
He said with a grin on his face.
I laughed.
"Why yes but only if you're gonna be our guide."
His grin turned into a big smile.
"That's a deal then. How about tomorrow 10 o'clock at the rescue centre."
I nodded.
"If you give me your phone number, I can text you the address."
He said while taking his phone.
I smiled and typed my number in it.
"Here..."
He smiled.
"Thanks."
In the meantime the boys had run out of the chamber and were playing in the sand at the bottom of the tower. We walked outside and watched the people on the beach. I leaned my arms on the railing and Percy was standing with his back against it, facing the tower.
"Annabeth?"
I looked up at him,... well at his Sixpack. What? I'm a teenage girl! I can't help it!
I quickly looked away but Percy saw it. He smirked and a blush creeped up on my cheeks.
"You know... you're cute when you blush."
That only made me blush more.
He laughed.
"Stop it! It's not funny!"
That made him only laugh harder and me blush harder.
When he was done, he leaned on the railing next to me.
"Hey Annabeth... would you... I mean if you'd wanna... would you like to go on a date with me?"
He stuttered. This time I laughed.
"Yeah, I'd like to go out on a date with you."
He smiled and gave me a hug. I didn't hesitate a moment and leaned in his muscular chest, by the way he wasn't wearing a shirt.
When we broke apart I heard a voice yelling my name.
I turned around and saw my father standing at the bottom of the stairs with the twins next to him.
"Anna, Do you come, Hellen's waiting or do you wanna introduce your new boyfriend here?"
He said smirking.
I blushed and glared at him.
"This is Percy, the life guard who saved Bobby's life and he's not my boyfriend..."
"Yet.."
Percy mumbled. My eyes widened and I shoved him. When he realised that he said that out loud, his face became tomato red.
I laughed and ran down the stairs to my dad.
"See you later, Percy!"
He waved and I gave him a wave back.
When we were all sitting in the car, Dad turned to face me.
"So... His name is Percy, hé?"
I groaned.
This was gonna be a long ride...

Bad ending I know, I'm running out of ideas and don't have much time to write. Sorry... hope you enjoyed!!!
~Percabethwisegirl