Superhero draft

You guys asked for it, so here is my draft of my Percy-superhero story. It's kinda based on Spider-Man homecoming (I so wanna see that movie!!!!) but anyway. Enjoy!!!
~Percabethwisegirl
Annabeth's POV

"Percy! Stop i-i-iiiiit!"
I giggled. Yeah I know I, Annabeth Chase, do not giggle, but with Percy I can't help it especially not when he tickles me.
"What, Wisegirl? Can't take a little tickle?"
He grinned, while attacking my sides again. I let out a shriek and tried to wriggle out of his grip, without any luck.
"Neuh-euh-euh, Wisegirl. I'm not letting you go untill you retaliate!"
"Never!"
I shouted, dubling over in laughter when he tickled me again.
"O-Okay, ok-haha-kay f-haha-fine! I-I re-haha-retali-haha-ate"
He gave me his singature lopsided grin and stopped tickling me, letting himself fall down next to me on his bed.
"Now that was fun."
He said, entangling his hands together behind his head. I rolled my eyes at him and propped myself up on my right forearm, facing him.
"Maybe for yo-"
"Percy! Annabeth! Come her quickly!"
Percy frowned and jumped up, helping me out of his bed. Then he ran towards his mom in the living room. I followed him quickly.
"What's going on?"
I asked as soon as I entered the room.
"Look"
Sally pointed at the television. The news showed some footage of New York being attacked by some creature that looked oddly enough very much like a 30 feet tall minotaur. It was running around the main streets, destroying everything on his way.
I gasped.
"My gods"
"I-euh gotta-euh go, yeah I gotta go!"
I gave Percy a look that said: What-in-the-Gods'-names-are-you-doing?. He just smiled apologetically at me and mumbled something about helping Grover, before running off. I looked at Sally, but she seemed as confused as I was, so I just shrugged it off and sat down next to Paul on the sofa, watching the news intensly.

"Hello? Earth to Wisegirl? Is there someone inside that big brain of yours?"
Those words burst me out of my daydream. I was thinking about what happened last week. Now I thought about it, it wasn't really the first time Percy did something weird like that.
I rolled my eyes at my childish best friend, who was waving his hands in front of my face.
"Aaa, so she is alive after all. Welcome back on earth, Wisegirl!"
He said grinning. I rolled my eyes at him again, but couldn't help the smile that was forming on my lips.
"What do you want, Percy?
He smiled and sat down next to me on the grass.
"I asked if you wanted to come over tonight? Mom said she missed you, plus there's a bunch of movies waiting for us to be seen."
I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, sure. I'll text Dad I'm staying at yours for the weekend."
"Great!"
He kissed my cheek and jogged away, heading towards his swim teammates.
"What a Kelphead."
I looked to my left and saw Thalia leaning  against the trunk of the tree I was sitting under.
"Isn't he always, Thals?"
I said grinning at my other best friend. She laughed and looked at her cousin, who was walking towards the schoolbuilding.
"Hey, have you seen the news yesterday?"
I shook my head.
"No. Why?"
"That Seaguy appeared again.  He saved two men out of a falling elevator and then prevented it from crashing down on the lobby."
"Isn't his name Waterman?"
"Seaguy - waterman, potayto - potato"
I rolled my eyes at her.  Since a few month there had been a new superhero here in New York. He goes under the name Waterman and has some wicked waterpowers. He can control every kind of fluid and appearantly he can also talk to horses .
"I thought you didn't liked him?"
This time Thalia rolled her eyes.
"I said I liked his powers. I didn't say I liked him. Those are two totally different things, Annie."
"Sure"
I said grinning, which got me a punch on my shoulder.
"Says the girl who has been crushing on my cousin for Gods knows how long."
I felt my cheeks heating and looked down at my book.
"I-I don't have a crush on him, Thalia."
"That blush of yours says otherwise."

¥¥¥ time skip ¥¥¥

"Breaking news: Waterman has yet again saved the day. After a helicopter lost all control, it nearly crashed into the EastRiver. Luckily Waterman saved it and brought the pilote and his companions in safety.-"
"That guy's pretty cool, isn't he?"
Percy said. I looked up from my book and nodded. It was Sunday so I stayed at the Jackson's apartment. It has kind of become a tradition. I was laying on the couch with Percy, his head in my lap.
"Yeah, he's alright I guess."
Percy frowned and looked up at me.
"Alright? Don't you like him?"
It seemed as if he was insulted by what I had said. Weird.
"I do like him. He has cool powers and saved New York multiple times, but he's so mysterious. We know barely anything about him."
"Maybe he just wants to keep his identity secret. Who knows, maybe he's one of our classmates? Wouldn't you want to keep it a secret too if you were in his place?"
Percy got a point. It must be really difficult for Waterman to live such a double life.
"Yeah, you're right, Seaweedbrain."
That made him grin.
"W-"
"Who wants some cookies?"
Within a second Percy had jumped up from the couch and ran towards the kitchen. I smiled at his silliness and followed him with my eyes. What a child. Indeed a cute one, but still a child.
I stood up and followed him into the kitchen, where Sally stood with a patch of freshly baked cookies.
"Want some?"
Percy asked, his mouth stuffed with the delicious blue goods. I rolled my eyes and smiled while nodding at him. He passed me some and made room so I could sit on his lap. I gladly accepted his offer and made myself comfortable.
I know, we're quite touchy for just being best friends but it has always been like that. That's just the way it is between us. Even though I sometimes wish we would be more than just best friends. And know I'm ranting and sounding like Silena. O gods...
"Well I'm going to go to the grocery store. You guys need anything ?"
Sally asked, taking off her apron and laying it on an empty chair. I shook my head and Percy just asked for some apple juice.

A few minutes and a lot of cookies later, I found myself snuggled up in Percy's chest, laying on his bed and watching Netflix.
"Hey, 'Beth, can I ask you something?"
I hummed, not looking away from the screen.
"Do you- euhm- do you like someone?"
I gulped, still staring at the screen in front of us. I'm so gonna kill Thalia!
"Maybe... why do you want to know?"
I turned my head, so I could see his face. His cheeks were becoming cherry red and his eyes were looking everywhere but at me. Maybe Thalia was right after all. Maybe he really does like me... as more than a friend.
For a moment it seemed as if he was about to tell me something, but then he shut his mouth close and sighed.
"Oh hmm, just a random question really. Nothing in particular."
I raised my eyebrow. I knew him long enough to know that he was lying.
"You sure about that?"
He nodded, still not daring to look at me.
Screw it, I thought, it's now or never.
I took a deep breath and sat up, forcing Percy to sit up with me.
"Wisegirl?"
I circled my arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes.
N ow or never.
Slowly I leaned in, my eyes never leaving his. Within a second our lips touched and this may sound very girly, but I felt like I was in heaven. His lips were soft and warm against mine and left a salty taste in my mouth. Slowly I felt his arms circle around my waist. He was kissing me back! Percy frieking Jackson was kissing me back!!!
When he pulled away, a small smile lingered on my face. He grinned.
"So you do like someone."
I rolled my eyes at him and kissed him again, only to be interrupted by Sally.
"Percy! Annabeth! I'm home! Can you guys help me with the groceries?"
Percy pulled away and looked at the direction of his mother's voice, a smirk lingering on his lips.
"Sure! Give us a second!"

ΞΞΞ a week later ΞΞΞ

"Thals!"
"What?"
The dark haired girl gave me her most innocent look, but her smirk betrayed her.
"You told him!"
We were walking together in the city. It was a Saturday and the boys were out skateboarding, so Thalia decided that we should do a little girl's-day-out.
"I did not!"
But she clearly couldn't hide her grin. I glared at her and she laughed out loud.
"I didn't exactly tell him. I just dropped some hints."
That made me raise my eyebrow at her.
"Percy? Getting hints? Who do you think I am? Miranda?"
Miranda is one of the girls in our Econ class. Let's just say that's she not the brightest crayon in the box and that she's really naive.
"No! Of cours not."
She laughed.
"No, we were having one of our cousin-get-togethers when we reached the love topic."
"O gods"
She laughed.
"Tell me about it, but yeah. Nico started teasing Percy about his crush on you and soon Jason and I joined. And before I knew it I might had told them that you liked someone."
"Tha-"
"AAAAAAAAARGHHHH"
Thalia's eyes widened and I twirled around to look at the source of her distress. A giant lionlike creature jumped from the roof right in front of us. It was atleast 3 times as large as a normal lion with a snake and a- a goat? sticking on his back. I gasped.
"C-chimaera"
I managed to get out, before Thalia grabbed my hand and started running away from it. Unfortunatly it followed us.
"What do we do?!"
I shouted, while we ducked as the beast jumped on the car in front of us. Thalia gave me an exaperated look, while we crawled back up.
"How do I know?! You're the Wisegirl here!"
I shrugged and pulled her with me in the direction of a less crowded area. The monster must have really liked to eat us, cuz it kept following us. It might also be because Thalia insulted the thing in an impulsive fling of the moment.
"Why did you do that?!"
I yelled after the monster roared again and destroyed yet an other trashcan. She shrugged and pulled me along in the directing of the skatepark.
"ADHD, adranaline, don't know."
I rolled my eyes, but kept running.