Luna Nighthunts

Percy and Annabeth go to the same school but act like they don't know each other because Annabeth doesn't like the attention and popularity at school. She's known as the quiet nerd. Percy's swim captain.

Luna's POV (mortal friend)

Hey, I am Luna. I have black curled hair and blue eyes. I'm an average girl and I'm on the swim team with my friends Percy Jackson and Thomas Lee. And for the record, No I don't have a crush on Percy. He's just a good friend. Beside I may or may not have my eyes on a certain Thomas.
My friends and I were talking next to our lockers while we were waiting for Percy. With my friends I mean Milo, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, Addison, his girlfriend, a brunette with green eyes and Thomas and his sister Ashlynn, both blond with brown eyes and glasses. Just before the bell rang Percy spurted into the school and crashed into Milo and Thomas.
" Sorry guys."
He said sheepishly. The guys mumbled something but greeted their friend like always.
"Late again?"
Ashlynn said teasingly. She pretended to think.
"What was it this time...did your alarm not work and you overslept or didn't you want to leave your imaginary girlfriend?"
"Both actually."
Percy said with his troublemaker grin on his face. We all shook our heads.
"When will you finally admit she isn't real, Perce?"
Thomas asked.
Look every time a girl asks Percy out, he says he has a girlfriend but nobody believes him. Why? He describes her like a goddess. No person can be and I quote 'A blond haired beauty with calculating grey eyes and princess curls. Very athletic and the smartest person I ever know'. But Percy still doesn't give in. Our discussion was abruptly interrupted by the bell.
"Bye"
Percy called and disappeared in the crowd of students. Guess he didn't want to argue again about his 'girlfriend'.

🕖🕗🕘 time skip to lunch🕙🕚🕛

I walked out of my history class with Thomas and Milo. We were on our way to lunch when I collided with someone and fell on the ground.
"Oemf."
I grumbled and stood back up with the help of Thomas.
"Ow I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry."
I looked up at the voice and saw a blond girl with curly hair and calculating grey eyes. She picked her books up that she had dropped and hurried out of the hallway.
"Who was that?"
I asked after she disappeared around the corner.
" I think her name's Annabeth." Milo said.
"She transferred here last year. She's in Addison's history class. She is super smart and also athletic but nobody knows anything about her even her friends know only a little... well that's what Addison told me."
I nodded. Weird that I never saw her before.
"She looks nice."
The boys nodded and we continued our way to the lunch room. When we told the others about the incident in the hallway I thought I heard Percy mutter something under his breath like typical Wisegirl always to the library but I think I imagined that. "Hey Perce?"
Milo asked.
"Can we have the sleepover at your's this night?"
We have our sleepovers every month. Normally it is at Thomas and Ashlynn's but their parents are on a vacation right now. Percy looked up. "Yeah sure. Let me just text my mom and girlfriend."
And with that he took his phone and started typing.
"You know,"
Addison said.
"Your imaginary girlfriend isn't going to answer."
Percy rolled his eyes and handed his phone to her.
"Look at it yourself if you don't believe me."
I looked over her shoulder and saw the text Percy had send.

To: WISEGIRL❤️
-My friends are coming tonight for a sleepover. Hope you don't mind?
X Seaweedbrain

A few seconds later there came an answer.

-No, not at all. Just don't make too much noise. See you at home.
X Wisegirl

We looked up.
"I still don't believe you."
Addison said. Percy rolled his eyes again and took his phone back.
"If you want your proof, you can see her this evening? She lives with me, my mom and Paul."
She looked at him disbelievingly but nodded.
"Ow and Thomas?"
Thomas looked up.
"Can I have a ride back after swimming training. My girlfriend's using my car."
"Yeah, is good."
That made me think. If his girlfriend uses his car that he used to come to school then must his girlfriend go to our school.
" Your girlfriend goes to our school?!"
I asked a bit too loudly.
"Yeah, she's in my Greek class." Another weird thing about Percy. He's fluent in Greek AND Latin. I know it's pretty weird, don't you think. The bell rang and we all went to class. I can't wait to meet this girlfriend.

OOO

Finally! It was time for our sleepover. After practice I hurried home, made my bag and walked the 2 blocks to Percy apartment building. I spurted into the lobby and ran into someone, for the second time this day. I looked down and helped the girl, I knocked over,with putting her stuff back into the box she was holding. When I looked closer I recognised her. It was the same girl that ran into me in the hallway. "Annabeth?"
I asked. I hoped Milo was right when I asked who she was. She looked up.
"Yes? Who ar- you're the girl I ran into before lunch! Luna, isn't it? Luna Nighthunts?"
I nodded and handed her one of her books back.
"How do you know?"
She took the book and laid it on the others.
"My boyfriend told me about you and your friends."
I wanted to ask who her boyfriend was but she cut me off hastily. "Thanks for your help and again sorry for back in the hallway but I have to bring these books back before the library closes, so bye!" And with that she disappeared with a big box in her hands. That was strange, two times in one day... Never mind. I went to the elevator and pushed the button to his floor.
A minute later I knocked on the door. The door opened and revealed none other than Percy himself.
"Hey Luna. Come in."
He opened the door a bit farther so I could come in. I was the last one. Milo and Addison sat together on the sofa and Thomas and Ashlynn were eating blue cookies. All of them were talking.
"Hey."
I said. I was welcomed with a lot of hey's and hi's. I plopped down next to Ashlynn.
"So what are we gonna do?"
I asked. The boys looked at each other and yelled.
"Game Night!!!"
I sighed and shook my head with the rest of the girls.
"Nope. No game night."
Ashlynn said.
"The last time was horrible!"
She shuddered. The boys looked at us with seal eyes but we shook our heads.
"Fine. But what do you propose?" Thomas asked.
"Filmmarathon?"
I suggested. They all agreed. So half an hour later we all sat in the living room with popcorn and soda watching all the Harry Potter movies. Did I mention that I'm a BIG fan of Harry Potter. I totally love the books and of course the movies. Now I'm getting side tracked. In the middle of the second movie we heard the front door open and close.
"I'm home!"
A voice yelled. I looked up and saw a girl walking towards us. Wait... is that Annabeth? What is she doing here? Apparently I was not the only one.
"Who is that?"
Ashlynn asked. Instead of answering her question Percy got up and wrapped his arms around Annabeth's waist, hugging her from behind. She turned around and smiled.
"Hey Seaweedbrain"
she said and circled her arms around his neck.
"Hey Wisegirl."
And with that he leaned in and kissed her full on her lips. They kissed for a good twenty seconds before pulling back with small smiles on there faces. I fake coughed.
"So Perce... care to introduce us?" Percy smirked and wrapped his arm around Annabeth's waist. "Guys this is Annabeth, my 'imaginary' girlfriend. Wisegirl, this is Luna"
he pointed to me.
"Ashlynn, Milo, Addison and Thomas."
Addison stared wide eyes at the two.
"You-she-I..."
We all laughed at her stammering. After the laughing quiet down Annabeth decided to talk.
"So what were you guys doing?"
I stepped forward with a big grin on my face.
"How much do you like Harry Potter?"
And with that sentence started my new friendship with Annabeth Chase and did I find my new OTP, Percabeth!!!

Wow... that was a long one. I'm not really satisfied with this one but that doesn't matter. Next one will be better.Hope you liked it!!!
~ Percabethwisegirl