"Don't leave me, please!"~2

Hey guys!
I know it's been a long time since I've updated but here a new oneshot! My exams were great and my vacation too so now school has started again, I have time to make some oneshots. This is a really long one.
Enjoy!!!

Annabeth POV

I stepped off the boat and searched a place to sit down and think. I cradled Lya a bit closer to my chest and walked away from the dock. After a few minutes I found the perfect spot.
A weeping willow next to a little creek in a corner of an empty park. I sat down and leaned against the trunk.
What had I gotten myself into. I didn't even knew where I was going. I was in France and now... maybe I could go to an tavern and ask if I could work there, or I could search a mansion and ask if they need a maid. From princess of Athens to princess of the kitchen...
I sighed.
As long as Lya could grow up without war, I would do anything.
I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice the girl sitting next to me.
Since when was she here?
"Hey," She said. "I'm Hazel."
I looked up at her. She had a dark skin and curly cinnamon hair. Her eyes looked gold in the sunlight. A purple sketchbook was lying on her lap.
"I'm Hazel and you are...?"
" I'm Annabeth."
She smiled and looked at Lya who chose this moment to wake up.
"And who is this little one?"
I shifted Lya a bit so Hazel could see her.
"Her name is Lya, short for Lyandra."
Hazel nodded.
"Is...is she yours?"
She asked carefully as if she didn't want to strike a nerve.
I could understand her. A eighteen year old girl sitting under a tree alone with a baby. Now I think about it...people must have thought a lot of things on the boat.
I smiled and shook my head.
"No, she is my little sister."
She nodded and looked back at her sketchbook.
After a minute or two of silence Lya started squirming. I tried to calm her down but she started crying. I stood up and rocked her carefully back and forth.
"Shhhhh."
I soothed her.
"θα είναι εντάξει, αγαπητέ. Τώρα είσαι ασφαλής. Είναι εντάξει. Σε αγαπώ. (It's going to be alright, sweetheart. You're save now. It's oké. I love you.)"
I kissed her lightly on her head and continued rocking her back and forth while whispering sweet nothings in her ear until she fell back in sleep.
When she finally closed her eyes again I sat back down next to Hazel. She looked up.
"I don't want to be rude or something but which language was that and from which country are you? You're certainly not from France."
I gave her a small smile.
"You're right. I'm not from here. That language that I used to sooth Lya down? That was Old Greek, it's our mother language. We're from Athens."
She nodded.
"Wait..." She said. "Isn't that one of the countries in Greece that is being attacked by Rebels?"
I nodded sadly.
"They killed my parents, just like they did with a lot of Athenians. They even killed our King and Queen."
I may not have looked like I was mourning but inside I was still crying about their death.
"I-I'm sorry."
Hazel said. A tear escaped out of my eye.
"It's okay, there is nothing to do about it. It's the reason we fled. I just have to find a job and a place to stay so I can raise Lya."
I got lost again in my thoughts. Where could I go to. I didn't know anyone in France, well except Hazel now.
"You know..."
Hazel started. I looked up at her.
"I might be able to do something for you. I have a friend... she took me in when I was on the run. I live with her too, I can take you with me."
I looked at her. This was unbelievable.
"Really?"
She nodded happily.

••••••••••••••5 year later•••••••••••••

Annabeth's POV

"Lya!"
Where is she? Eurgh! How does she do this every time?!
"Where are you, Lya?!"
I ran through the hall to the throne room hoping she would be with Piper.
"Pipes!"
Piper looked up. She sat in her throne talking to some ministers.
Let me tell you something about her. Piper is the daughter of Queen Aphrodite from France. She took her mother's place as Queen when she turned eighteen three years ago. She's the one who took me and Lya in when we arrived in France. Now I'm her personal maid, just like Hazel, but we're more like best friends to her.
"Is there something wrong, Annabeth?"
She quickly dismissed the ministers and stood up.
"I can't find Lya!"
I was starting to slightly panic.
I had searched the whole castle. Where could she be?
"Did you look in the kitchens? Maybe she's with Hestia?"
I nodded.
"Already did."
"Gardens?"
"Too. She wasn't there."
"Maybe she's with Hazel?"
I was about to say I did that to when I realised that I didn't.
"Yeah, Do you know where Hazel is?"
She shook her head. I sighed and sat down on her throne.
Then I heard the sound of small footsteps echoing through the hall followed by another person.
"You're never gonna get me!"
A little voice shouted and started giggling.
"Really?"
The other person, who I recognised as Hazel, asked.
"Yeah!!!"
Then a little girl with blond curly hair ran into the throne room followed by an older girl with curly cinnamon hair. Right before the girl reached the throne, Hazel lifted her up and spun her around.
"Gotcha!"
Lya start giggling and tried to escape.
When Hazel let go of her, she finally noticed Piper and me.
"Mommy!"
She yelled and ran in my arms.
"Hey, Sweetie."
I hugged her and lifted her up.
"Where were you? You nearly gave Mommy a heart attack."
I wasn't mad at her, just a bit concerned.
"You were busy with your drawings so I went playing with Hazel."
I shook my head smiling and kissed her forehead.
"Just warn me the next time, alright Sweetie?"
She nodded and pecked my cheek.
"Can I go playing with my blocks?"
I laughed and put her on the ground. Immediately she ran to the corner of the room where a big wooden box stood, full of toys.
"Drawings?"
Hazel asked.
I smiled and turned around.
"She means my blueprints. She always sees me sketching so she thinks I'm drawing."
Piper smiled.
"She's very smart for her age, you know. The last time I saw Ms. Miller she said that Lya had taken a book from the third graders and started reading in it."
I smiled again.
"Yeah, she's a lot like Mom: smart, creative and very stubborn."
Hazel grinned.
"Sounds a lot like you."
I shoved her playfully.
"But now something different. Didn't your lover come today, Pipes?"
I asked her very 'innocently'. Her head shot up.
"O no! You're right!"
Piper started to freak out.
"Is everything ready? Did he already arive? He's already here, isn't he? How do I look?"
She frantically started to smooth out her skirt and check her hair. I started laughing along with Hazel. "He isn't here yet, is he?"
I nodded still laughing.
"You-haha your fa-haha face... hi-hahaha- hilarious!"
Piper just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest.
"Alright, alright, enough laughing. When is he comming?"
I tried to act serious but failed misserably.
"H-he'll arrive within two hours." Piper really looked nervous. I gave her a small smile and hugged her. "It will be alright."
"Really?"
I nodded
"You love him and he loves you, everything will be alright."
Piper managed a small smile and Hazel joined our hug.
"Annabeth's right. Everything will go perfect." Piper smiled. "You're the best friends anyone can ask for."

*********** time skip***********

Pipers POV

"They're here, your majesty."
I nodded and said
"You can let them in."
I smoothed out my skirt again and tried to contain my nerves. Hazel gave me an encouraging smile and squeezed my hand. It helped a bit but Annabeth's absence didn't help at all.
She should have been here already. "I just have to change Lya's clothes. I'll be right back." That was halve an hour ago! Where is she?! I really need her! She has to be our interpreter if any of them don't speak English. By the way Jason comes from Greece just like Annabeth. I haven't told her that yet because I didn't want to hit a nerve.
Jason told that his friend's name is Percy just like Annabeth's boyfriend who she had left behind in Greece 5 year ago.
And how do I know it isn't the same person, you might ask. Well for as much as I know Annabeth didn't have a relationship with the prince of Atlantis. Plus everyone knows that his girlfriend had died in the war against the rebels.

The doors opened and revealed a blond haired boy with baby blue eyes. Jason! Only his name made me smile already. Next to him stood a boy around his height with messy raven black hair and piercing sea green eyes. That must be Percy.
Next to Percy was a small girl, around a year of 9, holding his hand. They were clearly siblings. They had the same hair and the same nose, only their eyes where different. The little girl had warm brown eyes that were totally different from her big brother's.
When they stood in front of us Jason smiled and I jumped in his arms and kissed him. I didn't care that Hazel and Percy stood next to us. I hadn't seen him in months.
When we broke apart I saw Percy chuckling and the little girl covering her eyes. I smiled and Jason put his arm around my waist.
"I missed you"
I said. He kissed my cheek and said.
"I missed you too"
"Let me introduce my friends. This is Percy,"
Percy bowed very dramatically causing his little sister to have a laughing fit.
"The prince of Atlantia and my childish best friend."
Percy just rolled his eyes at his comment and stuck his tongue out at him.
"And this is his little sister Estelle."
Estelle waved shyly and hid behind her brother's leg. Percy smiled.
"Δεν χρειάζεται να φοβάσαι, Εστέλ. Αυτή είναι η φίλη του Jason, Piper. Δεν πρόκειται να κάνει τίποτα. (You don't have to be afraid, Estelle. That is Jason's girlfriend, Piper. She's not going to do anything.)"
he said to his little sister. I didn't know what he had said but she looked a bit less shy and even gave me a small hug.
"My turn,"
I said.
"This is Hazel, one of my best friends and maid."
Hazel gave them a small wave. Jason looked confused.
"I thought you had said you had two best friends?"
I smiled.
"I did but she had to change her little sister's clothes. She will be here soon... I hope. She comes from Greece too."
Jason's eyes went wide.
"Really?"
I nodded.
"Yeah, she fled. She couldn't let her little sister grow up in war."
After I said those words Percy froze. He started mumbling things in Greek and started to tremble a bit.
Jason looked worriedly at his friend and quickly sat him down before he could faint. When he was sure Percy wouldn't faint anymore he came to stand by us.
"Sorry about that. It's just that... his girlfriend... she...,"
He quickly looked over his shoulder to make sure Percy couldn't hear him.
"She disappeared while she fled with her little sister. Nobody has ever seen her after that night."
Hazel and I nodded. Annabeth has had sort of the same breakdowns sometimes. Mostly on days like her boyfriend's birthday or the day that she had to flee.
"We get it."
I said.
"Anna got the same sort of things when she just arrived here."
Jason looked a bit shocked.
"Anna?"
"Yeah, Annabeth, my other best friend."
Jason started to shake his head.
"No...no... this can't..."
That moment I heard 2 voice coming from the hallway.
"βιαστείτε, μαμά! Αυτοί περιμένουν! (Hurry, Mommy! They're waiting!)"
That was Lya.
"χαλαρώστε, Lya! (Calm down, Lya!)" Annabeth laughed.
"δεν θέλετε να τρέξετε σε αυτά. (You don't want to run into them.)"
When Percy heard her voice he immediately stood up.
"No..."
His voice was nothing more that a whisper. Lya ran in followed by a laughing Annabeth.
"Wisegirl?"
...

The End!
Kidding, part 3 will be the last part. Originally I only would make 2 parts but it became a bit too long. I hope you enjoyed!
~Percabethwisegirl