Calypso meets Annabeth

After Tartarus. Gaia has been defeated for about 2 weeks. Leo still hasn't returned. I didn't read all the ToA, so I'm not following that storyline. Percabeth is having a nice day at the beach of Camp Half-Blood.

Annabeth's POV

"Hey Perce?"
I asked, skimming through my bag.
"Yeah?"
"Have you seen my book?"
I looked up at him for a moment, waiting for his answer. Percy rolled his eyes at me.
"Really, 'Beth? A book? We're here to enjoy the sea and have a great time together and you want to read?"
I rolled my eyes.
"Have you seen it or not?"
He gave me that mischievous grin of him, his right hand inching towards my scarf that laid next to him.
'O no'
He looked me straight in the eyes, his seagreen eyes challenging my grey ones. His grin spread on his face, making my stomach erupt with butterflies. Why does he always  have to be so dam cute? One second to late I lunched forwards, trying to grab my book.
Percy's fingers closed around the cover, snatching it away right before I got there. He held it up, his eyes glinstering with joy.
"You mean this one?"
He asked with a sweet innocent voice, his eyes twinkling.
I smiled sweetly at him.
"Yeah. Would you give it to me, Seaweedbrain?"
He pretended to think.
"I don't know, Wisegirl. Why should I?"
"Because you love me?"
He laughed, lowering the book. His beautiful laugh filled the air, making me smile as well.
Just when I thought he was about to give it back to me, he quickly pecked my lips and stood up.
"Only if you can catch me."
And with that he ran off. I smiled and hurried after him.
"You're so gonna get it Seaweedbrain!"
I yelled, my voice filled with laughter.

Piper's POV

"Pipes! Pipes!"
I turned around in the direction of the voice and saw Jason running towards me.
"Pipes!"
He yelled again. When he reached me he took a second to catch his breath before he looked me in the eyes.
"H-he's back!"
My eyes widened.
"No"
I whispered. I couldn't belief it.
"Yes"
Jason said again, smiling broadly.
"Come on!"
He took my hand and pulled me along. Together we ran towards the pavilion, where a large group of campers had huddled together around someone.
Soon my happiness was replaced by sadness and anger. How did he dare dying and leaving us here alone?! How did he dare not even IM'ing us to tell us he was still alive?!
"LEONIDAS VALDEZ!"
The whole crowed dispersed almost immediately , revealing a wide-eyed Leo. Next to him stood a beautiful girl about our age, although she had some sort of  ageless aura around her.
"HOW DARE YOU?! LEAVING US ALL THINKING YOU WERE DEAD FOR TWO WEEKS! TWO WEEKS! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?! HOW WORRIED I WAS?!
Leo flinched a bit, before giving me a nervous, apologetic smile.
"I missed you too, Pipes"
That was all I needed to hear. I flung myself at Leo, startling the girl next to him. Not a second later Jason joined our hug.
When we finally pulled away, the girl looked at us with a confused face.
"Pipes, Sparky, this is Calypso, my girlfriend"
Leo said, pointing at the beautiful girl next to him.
"Cal, this is Jason and Piper, two of my best friends."
"Is he the one that tried to eat a stapler?"
She asked. Jason groaned, mumbling something along the lines of -why always that story-. I laughed out loud not even trying to hide it one bit.
"Thanks Pipes"
He mumbled.
"Love you too, Sparky"
After that we all started exchanging stories while walking though Camp.
"And that's it reall-"
"No-haha-no-o-iiiiiiii"
We all twirled around, searching for the sudden screaming/laughing that interrupted our story. Not 20 meters away from us Percy and Annabeth were chasing each other. Assuming by their clothes, they just came from the beach. Percy seemed to have caught Annabeth and was tickling her mercy less, while trying to keep something that looked like a book out of her reach.
"Pe-erce"
She laughed.
"Stop I-IIIt"
He smirked.
"Nope"
Then Annabeth did something that caught him of guard, but honestly it was kind of predictable. She leaned forwards and kissed Percy sweetly on the lips. Immediately his body relaxed and he leaned into her, lowering his right arm that was holding the book.
Even from this distance I saw Annabeth's eyes open, revealing a victorious look. Slowly her hand traveled up to Percy's right arm.
Behind me I heard Leo chuckle together with Jason.
Just when her fingers reached the book Percy pulled away, a playfully grin on his face.
"Did you really think I would be caught of guard that easily?"
Annabeth seemed to mumble something and Percy chuckled. Then he ran off again, Annabeth on his heels.
Coincidentally he ran towards us, nearly crashing into Calypso.
"I'm so sor- Calypso?!"
The daughter of the Titan bit her lip and nodded.
"Hey Percy"
The two of them stared at each other, but then I noticed something weird. Percy's usually joyful eyes were now filled with anger and disgust. Before any of us could say anything Annabeth arrived at the scene and snatched the book out of Percy's hand.
"Ha! That was too easy, Seaweedbrain. Why did you even st-"
The moment she saw Calypso, Annabeth stopped talking for a second.
"You're Calypso"
Annabeth stated, no emotion in her voice whatsoever . Calypso nodded. Annabeth's eyes started to get unfocused and misty. Slowly she shook her head and pinched her eyes closed.
"Excuse me"
She whispered, before running off. I watched Annabeth run towards cabin 3, slamming the door behind her.
"It's all your fault."
Percy said, his voice cold as ice.
"If it wasn't for Bob, she wouldn't be here anymore"
After Percy said that, he glared at Calypso one more time and ran off, following his girlfriend's steps.
When he was finally out of view, we all turned towards Calypso.
"What was that?!"
Jason asked. Calypso stared at the place both Annabeth and Percy had stood only a few seconds ago.
"I-I don't get it. I didn't mean for-for that to happen. I-I was just so angry at the time. I-"
"What do you mean?"
Leo asked.
"I cursed Annabeth, when Percy left me. I was sad and angry and... I didn't mean for it to get real! I don't even know how or w-"
"Arai"
I said. Leo frowned.
"What?"
"Arai. I heard Percy and Annabeth talk about them a few nights ago. They're monsters, but when you kill them you get cursed. Annabeth said something about meeting them down there, you know."
Leo and Jason's eyes widened.
"I don't get it. What do you mean with 'down there' ?"
Calypso asked.
"Tartarus"