🎄Merry Christmas🎄

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas🎄🎄🎄. Here are some short fluffy oneshots. Enjoy!

"Just tell me"

"Are you done yet?"
I rolled my eyes. That was already the 16th time he had asked me that question in only 10 minutes.
"Nope"
Percy groaned and let himself fall on my bed. I smiled.
"You know, you should study too. Exams are coming up."
He shrugged and twirled the stuffed Nemo he gave me last year in his hands.
"I still got this week and monday. I'll be fine."
I turned around in my chair and raised my eyebrow. He just smiled and gave me that lopsided grin of him, but I could see there was more behind it. Something was bothering him. I frowned.
"What's wrong Seaweedbrain?"
He sighed.
"How do you alsways know when something's wrong with me? Have you become the new oracle?"
He tried to joke. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I sat down on his lap, facing him.
"I'm your girlfriend, Perce. It's only logical that I know it when something's up."
He smiled and pecked my lips, before resting his head on my chest.
"It's just that my dyslexia is getting worse and worse and I don't get half the things we learn in class, especially in Math and Chemistry. Marine Biology and Greek are the only ones that are going great and that's just because of Poseidon. Maybe you're right. My head really is filled with seaweedbrain after all."
Hearing that broke my heart. Why does he always thinks so negative of himself?
"Hey,"
I took his head in my hands and lifted it up, so I could look in his eyes.
"You know that's not the reason I call you that. You're not dumb, Percy."
I brushed the bangs out of his eyes so I could see his mesmerising seagreen eyes.
"And it's not just because of Poseidon that you're good in Greek and Marine Biology. It's because you have been practising it ever since you were 12. Most of your knowledge about Marine life you got from those films and books you saw and read, not because of your father."
"And the fish"
He mumbled. I laughed.
"And the fish. The point is, you're pretty smart, Percy. Maybe not booksmart, but that doesn't matter. If you have trouble in class, just tell me. I'll gladly help you, even if that means I don't get my work done."
"You don't have to do that for me."
He said looking back down.
"But I want too, Percy. I love you"
He smiled.
"I love you too"
I leaned in and connected our lips. His hands moved to my sides, letting a burning feeling spread through my body where he touched my skin. I smiled and pushed him down so he laid on his back on the bed. After a while he pulled back and I laid down on his chest. He circled his arms around my waist and hold me close to his chest.
"Thanks"
He whispered. I smiled and kissed his jaw.
"Always"

Sick

I opened my eyes and almost immediately a strong feeling of nausea overwhelmed me. I pulled myself out of Percy's grip and ran towards the bathroom. As soon as I reached the toilet, my stomach pinched together and started emptying itself.
Soon two hands gently swiped my hair out of my face and started rubbing my back soothingly. Two more times of retching and a few minutes later I leaned back, trying to calm myself a bit down. Percy helped me up, but as soon as I stood up my head started throbbing and my legs started to get wobbly. The world started spinning and before I knew it the my legs gave out.
Luckily Percy caught me before I hid the ground.
"You alright, Wisegirl?"
He asked his voice full of worry. He pulled me up and held me securely around my waist.
I nodded and tried to stand on my own, but as soon as his hands left my hips my legs decided to turn into jelly again. He caught my hips again and raised his eyebrow at me.
"You sure?"
I sighed and shook my head, letting myself lean into his chest.
"Come on"
He gave me a glass of water to rinse my mouth and made sure I didn't fall again. When I was done,
he pecked my forehead and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style to our bedroom. As we reached our bed he gently laid me down on it and tucked me in. I really felt like Hades. My vision wasn't spinning anymore, but my stomach felt as if it was on fire and my head was throbbing like crazy.
Percy walked out of the room, only to return a minute later with a glass of water and some pills inside his hands.
"Here, take these. It will calm down your stomach."
He waited a second and frowned.
"And your headache."
"How did you know?"
I asked while sitting up. He smiled and gave me the pills and water.
"Your face. And I just know you, Annabeth. After 10 years reading you is almost as easy as swimming."
I smiled and gulped down the pills, leaning back into the cushions.
He took the glass from me and put it on the nightstand. Then he lifted the covers up and joined me in the bed.
He circled his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I smiled and put my throbbing head on his chest, snuggling into his warmth. Why was it suddenly so cold?
One of his hands entangled itself in my hair, threading through it on a steady pace that made my eyes feel heavy.
"Get some sleep, Wisegirl. We'll go see Will tomorrow."
I nodded. Percy kissed my forehead and slowly I felt myself drifting off into sleep.