"Will you marry me?"

(Okay I totally forgot I wrote this in February. I didn't use Wattpad the last months and was only reminded of this because of my message on my profile from February... sorry for the long wait!)

PERCABETH. Yt au part 3

Annabeth's POV

"You ready, Seaweedbrain?"
I yelled, putting the headphones on the small coffee table in front of the couch.
"Coming, 'Beth!"
It's been quite a few years since that Period prank video. Our YouTube channel has become quite popular over the years, nearing the 30 million subscribers already. Which is quite impressing, seeing as we're only 21 yet.
Percy entered the room and put down the snacks on the coffee table.
"Ready to go."
I turned the camera on and sat down next to Percy.
"Hey guys, welcome back to our channel. I'm Percy and this is my lovely girlfriend Annabeth."
I rolled my eye at him, but smiled.
"And today we'll be doing the challenge you all have been requesting lately: the headphone challenge."
Percy wrapped his arm around my middle,while I quickly explained the game.
"So the rules are easy. One of us puts these headphones on, which will be playing loud music. The other one then says or mouths a word or sentence, which the first one has to guess."
"Which one do you wanna do first, Wisegirl?"
I thought for a moment.
"Give me the cards. You do the headphones."
I grabbed the cards and read the first one.
It said : Merry Christmas.
Did I forget to mention that it's the 24th of December today? This video is gonna be one of our Christmas specials series.
When I was sure Percy couldn't hear anything, I showed the card to the camera.
"You ready?"
I asked, while holding my thumb up.
He nodded.
"Two words"
I said, showing him 2 fingers.
"TWO WORDS"
He shouted. I laughed and nodded. Gods, this is gonna be hilarious.
"Merry"
I said slowly.
"VERY"
I shook my head.
"No. Merry."
"CHERRY"
A laugh escaped my lips as I shook my head again.
"Merry."
"MERRY."
I nodded.
"Christmas."
"SISTERS?"
I shook my head laughing.
"Christmas"
"BUSINESS?"
I shook my head again. Nearly containing my laughter.
"Christ-mas"
"OOO MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
"Yeah."
He took the headphones off and laid them back on the table.
"That went well."
"Really, Seaweedbrain? Sisters?
He gave me his trademarker grin and shrugged, holding out the headphones for me. I grabbed them and put them on.
Hmm, Ed Sheeran. He has quite some good songs.
A wave of Percy's hand made me focus again. He held up 1 finger.
"ONE WORD?"
He nodded, smiling.
Percy mouthed something that looked a bit like philosophy , so I said:
"PHILOSOPHY"
He shook his head, laughing out loud. I rolled mu eyes at him. This really must look silly.This time he mouthed more slowly.
"CHRISTUSTEA?!"
This time he really lost it. Yup, totally ridiculous. Again, he mouthed very slowly.
"AAAA CHRISTMASTREE!"
He smiled, nodding, and gingerly took the headphones of my ears.
"Who's the ridicolous one now, Wisegirl. What does Christustea even mean?"
I sighed, but a smile rested on my face. I was about to snatch the cards out of his hands, when he quickly hold them out of my reach. I raised my eyebrow at him questionly, but he just grinned and tapped his cheek.
"A kiss first."
I rolled my eyes at him, but leaned in and gingerly placed a kiss on his cheek. Why does he always have to be so cute? He smiled and lowered his arm. Once I had the cards, I looked at the next one: Christmas Cookies. This is gonna be fun. I showed him 2 fingers.
"TWO WORDS"
I nodded, a smile already creeping onto my face. This game really is very hilarious. Slowly I mouthed the words. Christ-mas coo-kies
Percy's face lit up.
"CHRISTMAS COOKIES!"
My mouth fell wide open. How in the Gods' names did he guess that so quickly?
"IS IT RIGHT?"
I nodded, flabergasted.
"H-how did you guess that so quickly?"
I asked once he had taken off the headphones. He raised his eyebrows at me as he was saying: Are you serious right now, Wisegirl?.
"Wait, let me guess: cookies?"
He nodded.
"Cookies."
I rolled my eyes, smilingly muttering Seaweedbrain.
"I heard that."
He said, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"I know. I'm just stating the obvious."
He let out a fake gasp.
"Obvious? That hurt, Wisegirl."
He said, while dropping his head dramatically on my shoulder. I laughed and pushed him back up. He smiled and pecked my lips. When he pulled back, he took the cards from my hands and I put the headphones on. I sat up straigh, ready to go when percy's look caught me of guard. Why does he look so nervous so suddently? I pushed the headphones off and asked:
"Is something wrong, Seaweedbrain? You look a bit fidgety."
He smiled and shook his head.
"No nothing, Wisegirl. I just have to pee very badly. I'll be right back."
He jumped up from the couch and ran towards the bathroom. Strange, maybe he just drank to much of that blue coke Grover brought yesterday.
"Be quick! I don't wan't to be editing all night because you had to go to the bathroom."
I shouted after him. After a few minutes he was back. Anyone who didn't know him would think he's complety calm, but after more than 6 years of being his best friend I could very well see that he was stressed. His fingers drummed against his leg at a fast pace and his breathing wasn't as regular as normally.
"You sure you're alright?"
I asked again.
"We can always continue filming an other day?"
He smiled and shook his head.
"No, no it's fine. Just drank to much of that blue coke Grover braught. That's all."
I raised my eyebrow at him.
"You sure?"
He nodded and squeezed my hand softly.
"100% sure. Now let's get back to the game. You said it yourself. You don't want to be editing all night on this video."
A bit more reassured I put on the headphones again.
Percy took a deep breath and held up 4 fingers.
"FOUR WORDS?"
He nodded. Slowly he mouthed the four words.
"I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID!"
Percy sighed and took a deep breath. He showed 1 finger.
"FIRT WORD?"
He nodded. It looked like he mouthed something like 'will'.
"WILL?"
A smile formed on his lip as he nodded. Then he showed 2 fingers.
"SECOND WORD"
He nodded and said the next word.
"TWO?"
Percy shook his head. This time he pointed at me while mouthing the word.
"YOU?"
He nodded, again taking a deep breath. Why does he look so nervous?" But before I could ask him again if everything was alright, he showed 3 fingers.
"Carry?"
He shook his head, saying the word again, but this time slowly.
"BERRY?"
He shook his head.
"MERRY?
He smiled very widely and showed 4 fingers. Then he said the word and pointed at himself.
"ME?"
He nodded and motioned for me to repeat the whole sentence.
"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"
It took a moment for me to comprehent what I just said. Slowly I took the headphones off. Did he really just propopse to me? Did my Seaweedbrain just asked me to marry him? O my Gods! I'm going to marry Percy! I'm going to marry my Seaweedbrain.
"Annabeth?"
Percy's unsure voice broke me out of my trance. When I looked up I saw him biting his lip, his hand nervously scratching the back of his neck.
"Yes"
"Yes?"
Percy asked a bit shocked.
"Yes, you Seaweedbrain. Of course I wanna marry you!"
I flung myself at him, kissing him straight on his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his laugh vibrating through my body. When we finally pulled away, he rested his head against my forehead.
"I love you"
I said. He smiled and pecked my lips again.
"I love you too."
He then removed one of his hands from my waist and pulled something from under couch.
It was a small velvet box and when he opened the lit, it revealed a beautifull silver ring with a small seagreen and grey yewel. I gasped, sitting straigh up on his lap.
"Do you like it?"
He asked a bit unsure.
"Like it? I love it. It's beautifull, Percy!"
He smiled very brightly and pulled the ring out of the box. Gingerly he took my hand and slid the ring around my finger. All I could do was stare at it in aww.
"Thank you"
I whispered as I hugged him again.
"No, thank you. You're the one that agreed to marry me, so I must thank you."
I rolled my eyes at him and kissed his cheek. We stayed on the couch like that for a few hours, kissing and cuddling and talking. Only when we heard the sound of the camera battery, we realised that the camera was still rolling.
"Shoot! The camera!"
Percy shouted as he jumped up. This caused me to fell off his lap onto the ground.
"Oww, Seaweedbrain."
I groaned, standing back up.
"Sorry."
He apologised after he stopped the camera from recording.
"Guess we forgot about the video, didn't we?"
I said, grinning. He gave me his infamous lopsided grin as answer.
"O wel, the distracting was indeed very distracting."
I laughed and took the camera from him, placing it in it's charger.
"Are we gonna finish the video now?"
He asked wrapping his arms around me from behind. I hesitated for a second before turning around in his arm, grinning and snaking my hands up his torso and around his neck.
"Hmmm, that can wait untill tomorrow. I have something much more fun in mind."
Slowly a grin that matched mine formed on his face as he started to lean in.

THE END

I know it sucks, but it's still a chapter. I started this a few months ago and completely forgot about it. So I decided to finish it today. I know it isn't as good as my othes oneshots, but this will do for now. I'm still running low on ideas and can really use some inspirations. Have any of you some good ideas??? If you have, please comment them!! That would be so helpfull!!!
Love, Percabethwisegirl