meet Malcolm

Sorry guys for the long wait. Here's the last chapter for now. I'll probably return in a few months, but for now: this is it. I'm gonna take a little break from writing. Maybe concentrate on HP a bit, but I'll see. I'll keep you guys updated!
Also tysm for all the views!!!! I never imagined so many of you to read this book and vote and comment on it. It means a lot to me, so thank you all so much 💕💕💕💕
~Percabethwisegirl

Max's POV

"Where are they? It's almost time!"
Alina exclaimed, pacing nervously from left to right in font of us.
"If they're not here within five minutes, we're gonna be late! And that means Ms. Jane is gonna be irritated that we're late, which will cause her to be in a very bad mood when she'll grade our papers. Which means I won't get an A+ and then my parents will be mad because I didn't get an A+! And I don't want my parents to be mad at me-"
She started to hyperventilate . Let's just say that Alina's parents aren't the most easygoing people. I grabbed her arms and forced her to sit down next to me.
"All will be fine, 'Lina. They still have five minutes. I bet Percy just overslept like always and Annabeth is making him hurry. They will be here any minute. Just calm down. Okay? Just calm down."
She took a few deep breaths and slowly but surely she started to calm down.
"Thanks"
A small smile formed on her pink lips, making me smile back at her.
"No problem."
Our moment was broken by Jack rolling his eyes and saying:
"This is all very nice and sweet, love birds, but they're here. You might wanna get going or we're gonna be late."
Alina's eyes widened and she shot up, her breath becoming uneven again. I glared at Jack and followed Alina, who was running towards Annabeth and Percy.
"Finally!"
I heard her yell.
"Do you have the papers? We only have 2 minutes to get to Ms. Jane's class."
Annabeth smiled and nodded while Percy took the papers out of his backpack.
Alina let out a shriek of relief and hugged the papers close to her chest as if they were a lifesaving medicine. She might seem very overdramatic, but if you had her parents as parents you would be the same.
"Calm down, Alina. You don't have to hurry."
Annabeth said, giving Alina a small smile. I frowned.Did she forget how strict Ms.Jane is? Especially when you're late.
"Have you gone mad, Annabeth? This is Ms.Jane we're talking about!"
I said, giving her a worried glance, but she just rolled her eyes.
"I know for a fact that she won't be here today. More even, she won't be here for the next few months."
Alina frowned and was about to say something, but Annabeth had already walked away towards our classroom. I looked at Percy, but he just grinned and said:
"You'll see when you get there."
Before following his girlfriend in the direction of classroom 206.
"I still don't trust that chick."
I jumped up from the sudden voice and Alina dropped her papers.
"Jack! How long have you been here?!"
I yelled at my friend. God dam him and his talent of sneaking up on people without them noticing it. He grinned and shrugged.
"As long as you guys."
Alina rolled her eyes at him and hurriedly scrambled all her papers back together.

When we arrived at the classroom we were met with a pleasant surprise. All the seats had moved and were now placed two by two, Ms. Jane's old blackboard was replaced by a new hypermodern smartboard and instead of Ms.Jane a youngh, new and fairly goodlooking man stood in front of the class.
"A there are you."
He said, smiling to Alina and me.
"Take a seat so we can start class."
We nodded and sat down next to Percy and Annabeth. I was about to ask Percy what was going on, when our new teacher interrupted me.
"Welcome class. I'm Malcolm Pace, your new Greek teacher. Before we start I would like to get to know you all a bit better, but I'm not gonna do it the traditional way. I would like you all to say your first name, your favourite food and your Greek godly parent. I'll go first."
I frowned and looked at Percy, but he just shrugged and leaned back in his seat.
"I'm Malcome Pace, my favourite food is a Caesar Salade and I'm a son of Athena. Who's next?"
Surprisingly Percy raised his hand.
"I'm Percy Jackson. My favourite food is without any doubt my mom's blue chocolate chip cookies and I guess you could say I'm the son of Poseidon."
Annabeth, Jack and I snorted.
"Guess? Dude, you practically live inside the pool."
Jack said and the whole class laughed. Percy grinned his trademarkers grin and shrugged.
"What can I say? I just love the water."
Mr.Pace smiled and looked at Jack.
"And who are you?"
"Jack, sir. Jack Jordan."
Mr.Pace motioned him to carry on.
"My favourite food is BurgerKing and I think I coud be a son of Hades. He's the god of the underworld, isn't he? That seems pretty cool."
Mr.Pace smiled and eyed Annabeth and Percy, who were trying to keep themselves from laughing. What were they laughing at? Jack didn't say anything funny, did he?
"What about you?"
Mr.Pace said, pointing at Alina. Alina's eyes widened and pointed at herself. He nodded and Alina gulped. Did I mention that she's really shy in class. It's pretty cute.
"I-I'm Alina and m-my favourite food is lasagna. I think I would be a daughter of Apollo, because I really like dance and music."
And so it went on until we reached the end of class.
"Well thank you all for participating and I'll see you again tomorrow."
Everybody started to take their things and leave the classroom. I shouldered my backpack and waited for the others to come. Just when the five of us were about to leave Mr.Pace held us back.
"Miss Chase, can I talk to you for a second?"
Annabeth smiled and nodded, before returning to us.
"You guys go already. I'll be there in a minute."
And with that she pecked Percy on the lips and walked towards our new teacher. The others left the room and just when I was about to round the corner I thought I saw Annabeth hugging the new teacher closely. Weird. I shook my head and followed the others towards our next class. I must have imagined it. Yeah, that's it.