Upper Elementary (3/6)

Izuku is kinda having a crisis, a small one, kinda minor, atleast for other people it's kinda minor, but for him it is.

He may be falling in love with his soulmates, which is completely natural of course, it's just a thing that he can't stop as long as he's hanging out with them but that's not the point, Izuku isn't supposed to do that kinda stuff, because if he makes it known that he really is their soulmate they'll get possessive of him then they'll tell everyone and then a villain will know then kidnap him then kill them-

Maybe Izuku was over analysing this but it's what he does, what is he supposed to do?

He thinks of maybe taking some time apart from them, but he'd terribly miss them, Izuku can't remember a day when he's not hanging out with them and it'll just feel strange and sad, also it's a bit selfish when they've been so open about their attraction to Izuku.

Second is to go and tell them but that'll end with the scenario above and he'd rather not have that, he could just say that he likes them even without the soulmate but it would definitely feel like a betrayal for them if it ever does come out that Izuku is their soulmate so he'd really rather not.

"Kacchan what would you do if I told you that I liked you?"

"I'll marry you"

".. thanks"

"You're welcome"

-

"Kirishima, what if I told you I liked you?"

"I'll marry you then have a baby with you!"

"Uh... I'm not a girl, Kirishima-kun"

"That's fine, it'll all work out in the end"

"...thanks?"

"You're welcome!"

_

"Shoucchan...? What would you do if I told you I liked you?"

"I'll bow down to my bastard of a father for once and beg for the blessings for our wedding"

"Ah... thank you Shoucchan"

"... do you like me?"

"Izuku don't run away"

-

Izuku devolved into a mumbling mess infront of Shoucchan, it wasn't his fault that Shoucchan was really cool okay?

He'd rather not get married at a young age, so he decides not to confess or anything, plus he's too shy to do it infront the three of them but if he did it one by one, they'll definitely be jealous of the first one he confessed to. He can sort of understand what they feel now- it's so hard to act like normal friends to people you like a lot.

Not to mention, they were all pretty touchy-feely with him, sooner or later he's gonna get found out, even when they do so much as slightly graze their hands together with him his heart quickens and he has a hard time breathing, it was made harder by the layers of clothing he tends to wear.

So he goes off to do his last resort.

He catches himself a horrible cold, on purpose, by standing infront of the rain and drying and sleeping inside of still wet clothes- now they can't visit him-!

His hope was quickly lost when they went to visit him, wearing full body suits that looked like they were going to space or something.

So now he's stuck in bed, sick, and his friends stay hours and hours on end, even spending nights to be with him, and he can't do anything about it.