Sports Festival ( 3/5 )

"A-Ah.. Shoto..." Izuku giggled as the teen buried his face to his chest.

"Shoucchan if you like it that much, I'll wear it till the end of the festival! So when you look at me you know I'll be cheering for you!" He smiles, hugging the half and half male back, "you're going up against Shinso first... remember what I told you, okay?"

"As if I can forget anything that comes out of this" Shoto said, huffing and poking his lips, Izuku flushed red.

"W-Well... I-I'm just reminding you you know..."

"..." Shoto huffed, hugging him tight, he tried to kiss Izuku but Izuku covered his mouth with a hand.

"Shoucchan, someone could walk in at any time"

"Let them see"

"Shoucchan we can't!"

"Why not Izu?" Kirishima asks from the table he was leaning on.

"Well you know... u-um- um because I don't want it! If you force me to kiss you when I don't want one, I'll hate you forever!" Shoto looked shell-shocked, like he just found out the truth about his birth the second time.

"Will you really hate me Izuku?" Izuku felt his resolve weakening, but he mustn't! Izuku nods.

"Y-Yeah so um! If I don't give permission and you kiss m-me then I'll really really hate you!"

"..." Shoto slowly backs off before doing a dogeza infront of Izuku.

"E-Eh?! Sh-Shoucchan lift your head! I won't hate you as long as you don't do it okay? Get up!" Izuku whines, Shoto slowly raises his head and sits up.

"Shou, I just really don't want anyone to catch us okay? Um, maybe when we're not in school"

"So it's fine?"

"If you still force me to kiss you I won't like it"

"Understandable"

________________________

"Took you long enough- why the fuck are you still wearing that?!" Tomura gruffs, the shadow of his hoodie was enough to hide the faint red on his cheeks.

"Oh um, I told them that I'll wear it throughout the festival if they really liked it that much!" Izuku chirps, sitting next to him, "do you think it looks nice on me?"

"... it doesn't look bad"

"Really? Even with the skirt on?" Tomura tries his best not to look down, he does.

"... it looks better without the skirt on" Tomura got the urge to slap himself, Izuku blinks.

"Oh, I guess I look better with shorts right?" Tomura choked when Izuku pulling up the skirt to show off the black cycling shorts that was underneath, if the skirt gave room for imagination, this left all the room for imagination.

"Y-Yeah" He says, dryly, Izuku smiles at him, letting the skirt down, happy that he got complimented.

"No wonder you took so long, your boyfriends were probably ogling you weren't they?" Tomura mutters.

"Ah.. I'm not sure if it's ogling but Shoucchan kept pressing himself on my chest" Izuku pouts, "I wonder why, it's not like I have any breast or something like that..." he said, consciously touching it, "...do you think it'll be better if I was a girl instead?"

"No, it's more dangerous that way because you can get pregnant"

"Huh?"

"Just stay like that, it's better this way."