Sports Festival ( 4/5 )

"Eh, you're going already? But Kacchan and Shoucchan are about to fight!"

"...I've seen enough."

"But I wanted them to meet you too, I'm sure Kacchan doesn't remember you anymore, please?"

Tomura internally screamed at the puppy eyes Izuku was giving him, he really does feel guilty but he can't risk getting caught right now, Katsuki definitely remembers him all right. And he already met Shoto and Kirishima.

"S-Sorry, maybe next time." The deflated look Izuku gave off after definitely did not make this worth it.

"Hey, I promise I'll meet them next time, with you, okay?" Izuku pouts but nods, hugging him tight.

"Well, get home safe, okay Tomu-nii?"

"...I will." This time, it was Tomura who brushes off Izuku's bangs and kisses him on the forehead, the greenette smiled brightly at him, hugging him again before Tomura left.

_________________________________________

"This is cute!" Denki declares, holding the greenette up his arms, "whose little brother is this? Can I have him? I'll take really good care of him!"

"U-Um..." Izuku squirmed, trying to get out of his hold and even more when the blond hugged him.

"It's okay little buddy, I'm your new big brother now." Denki says.

"I-I don't know your name..."

"Denki then! Call me Denki!"

"Oh! Then since you're my big brother I should call you Denki-nii right?"

"... you are so precious I will kill someone to keep you safe."

"Please don't do that Denki-nii."

"Denki-nii!" Denki squeals at his nickname even though it's the second time he's heard it.

"Oh hey, isn't that uh, the little brother of Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima?" Sero asks.

"Yeah dude! He's so cute, he calls me Denki-nii!"

"Really?! Hi little guy, my name is Sero!"

"Sero-nii!" Izuku chirps.

"Awww dude, hurry let's run, we already lost anyways."

"Where are we going?" Izuku asks.

"Yeah answer him, where the fuck are you going?" Katsuki says, arriving on the scene, Denki almost jumped.

"U-Uh well you know! Uh, just taking your little brother out for a walk...?"

Katsuki looks at them with a raised brow.

"My what now?"

"Kacchan isn't my big brother, that'd be weird, he's my best friend!" Izuku chirps getting out of Denki's hold.

"We look nothing alike though, how did you think me and Kacchan we're brothers?"

"...how old are you?" Izuku blinks before he puffs his cheeks, upset.

"I-I'm 15!"

"You're 15?! You look like you're 11 years old!"

"I-I..." Izuku sniffles, his eyes watering, Katsuki looks at them with a shell-shocked expression before it quickly morphs into one of anger.

"You two better be grovelling on your knees, begging for an apology before I finish this sentence"

"..."

"... I'll give you 3 seconds to run."

_______________________________

"Kacchan, why would you do that to Denki-nii and Sero-nii?!"