Internship ( 2/6 )

"Shoto."

"Hello, father." Shoto replies. Katsuki and Kirishima was behind him. Looking cautious.

"Mizuku had told me how you're treating her."

"Good, now that you know how much we despise her, father, I am begging you, please get her away from us." Shoto says. Enji raises a brow.

"I still don't understand why you just don't take her, you can do anything you want with her, she can't complain about it, you're her soulmate."

"The only thing I want to do to her is murder and I believe that we both don't want that, father." Enji sighed.

"Very well, I suppose it's about time you know, she's not actually your soulmate."

"Oh my fuck, holy shit thank god, Kami-sama has answered my prayers." Katsuki mutters, looking like a man who was blessed by Jesus himself.

Kirishima prays with him, thanking god for this bread, for this blessing for everything even though they're both atheist.

"We knew for the beginning, we just wasn't sure how to prove it, we would have tried to pull up her dress to check for marks but that's weird, even for us."

"I knew a person who could fake soulmarks easily however, it only lasts for a few months, it's obvious that Mizuku wasn't bringing any impact to you so I didn't get her to renew hers."

"So it was your scheming."

"... Your actual soulmate, I talked to him before, he's not confident with himself, he's weak so he probably thinks you're better off not knowing who he is at all." Endeavor says, "You're free to look for him however, it's hard to see when he's hiding in plain sight."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing whatsoever, now, let's go."

______________________________

Izuku gently waters his still beating heart, recovery girl gave him a bracelet that connects his heart beat to him, he feels much more closer to it, in a sense. This is Izuku's hearts as long as he's breathing, as long as he's alive, it will beat.

...

In a sense, if he gives this to Kacchan, Kiri and Shoucchan to take care of it... they'll be taking care of his heart too.

His heart started to beat faster, made evident by the heart infront of him as well, they're both picking up pace, Izuku doesn't know why but the thought of them taking care of his heart- taking care of Izuku sends butterflies up his stomach, he's not sure he can handle it, he squirms in his chair, he feels uneasy but he's not sure how to release it, it started beating faster.

He needs to get ready, recovery girl is taking them to Hosu, crime is crawling there right now which means there's a lot of patients where they could probably help. Izuku was just going to be observing though, it's Chikao and Nozomi who's going to do more of the work. Izuku is new to this after all.

They quickly left UA, riding a train, it was sort of getting dark already.

Wait weren't they interning in Hosu aswell?

Kacchan! I'm going to Hosu o0o)/ is that where you're interning?

Shoucchan : yes, yes we are, please come visit us.

Kiri : aaaaaa I'm so happy, I'm gonna see Izu atleast once this week ♥️♥️♥️

Kacchan : open your location, nerd.

Izuku opens his location for the three of them to see.

Kacchan : keep it on, we're coming to your train station.

??? Okay!!! Haha I'm excited to meet you guys even though it's only been like a day since we've been apart!

Shoucchan : it feels too long for me, it felt like years

Kiri : going overboard dude

Shoucchan : love is never too much when it involved Izuku

You're making me blush Shoucchan!!! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Shoucchan : c u t e

Kiri : awww Izuuuuuuu 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。 I wanna see you right now!!!!!

Me too!! (。╯╰。) I wish I'll get there sooner!!!

Kacchan : fuck it I'm running to your train wait for me

Kiri : KATSUKI NO

Kacchan no!!! Have a bit of patience I don't want you to get hurt because of me (Д')
I can't stand seeing Kacchan hurt, please????

Kacchan : ...

Kacchan : only Bec u told me

Izuku yelped when suddenly a pro hero crashed through the train.

Kacchan : HOLY FUCK NEVER MIND IM COMING THEY ANNOUNCED SOME SHIT THERE, KEEP YOUR LOCATION ON, IM COMING

Shoto : ME TOO

Kiri : I'LL GET ENDEAVOR SO YOU TWO DONT GET IN TROUBLE!!! JUST WAIT FOR THEM IZU!!!!

A Nomu followed after, it ignores the pro hero in favor of looking at Izuku.

"Stay back!" Chikao huffs, focusing his quirk and mending the nomu to the floor where it screeches- so he mends its mouth together too. Then he walks over, forces it's hand to his chest and mends that, then the other, and then it's leg, and then it's other leg- Nozomi covers his eyes after that, he hears slicing and Izuku was sure he doesn't want to open his eyes up anytime soon-

"IZUKU I'M HERE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU-"

"GET OUT OF THE WAY I NEED TO SEE MY IZUKU FIRST-"

"Quiet down!" Recovery girl said, hitting their heads with her cane.

Katsuki and Shoto has just went in the same hole the pro hero was shot in.

"Izuku is fine, keep calm, rather, I think you'd be more useful making sure every civilian here gets out to safety."

"...Katsuki you do that I'll check on Izu-"

"No, you go-"

"Rock paper scissors." Shoto declares.

They had a match, Shoto uses paper, Katsuki uses rock, he groans.

"Ugh fine. HEY NOMU IS FUCKING ABOLISHED, NOBODY PANIC, JUST WAIT FOR MORE PROFESSIONAL HELP."

"Hello, please hand him over, we need to check everyone for involvement, we can start by having him remove his sweater. And maybe everything else as well."

"Shoucchan..." Izuku frowns, "You're such a pervert, I'm going to Kacchan, Nozomi-nii, I'm gonna go to Kacchan." Nozomi let's Izuku go, the greenette passing by a very shocked Shoto who quickly trails after him.

"I-Izuku it was just a joke-"

"Go away Shoto."

"Yeah you heard him, pervert, go make snowman to calm the kids." Katsuki snorts.