Internships ( 5/6 )

They eventually had to be sent back to school. The incident of the hero killer causing them to end the internships early out of safety reasons and they were given a day off. Kirishima suggested to go visit Izuku but Katsuki says that Izuku will probably be busy and working and they probably don't want to disturb Izuku because he might get stressed, Kirishima doesn't want to see Izuku stressed so they didn't do that.

"...Let's just get Izuku a gift. Especially you Bakugou, because Izuku helped you up and everything."

"Dude But didn't Izuku sleep on him and made his wounds hurt?

"Fuck off Izuku was ontop of me for hours, it was worth it." Katsuki mumbles, "I'm getting him a gift, bye fuckers." He says, marching off.

"...I'll go get Izuku gifts too."

"Me too, bye dude!"

"Bye."

_______________________________

They all came back to meet at Katsuki's place. They were out the gate.

"I'm sorry I panicked and bought Izuku a motorcycle." Shoto says, pulling at the Motorcycle behind him.

"What the fuck. Holy shit Izuku will look so badass riding that." Katsuki mutters.

"Look I even bought him matching outfits." He says, lifting up the bags he was carrying.

"Izuku as a bad boy rebel?" Kirishima says, the three of them wonder how that'll be.

Kirishima smiles, thinking that despite Izuku being a punk, he will have a soft sweet side for Kirishima and for him only.

Katsuki thinks of a loving relationship but there will be a lot of yelling, also, a dominant Izuku who won't be soft spoken and speaks his mind with confidence.

Shoto's is too explicit to type out, his nose is bleeding at the moment.

"Yes, an amazing development, we should try to turn Izuku into a punk." Shoto says with a nod.

"You're just a pervert."

"No I just have a healthy active imagination, what did you buy for him, Katsuki?" He says, poking at the box with a gift wrapper.

"Sweaters, he likes those, right?"

"What's the thing ontop? The other box."

"Milk cookies, he's a slut for them-"

"Hey! Don't refer to Izuku like that!" Kirishima scolds.

"Sorry."

"I got Izuku a watering can. He said he needed one but I'm not sure why. I also got him this really cute puppy plush. I would show it to you but it's gift wrapped. It's red to show how much I love him!"

"Or you just want him to get reminded of your hair."

"No comment."

____________________

They were in the middle of hero training when Tokayami came back from the nurses office.

"Ah, Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki, did you know that your baby brother is interning over?" He asks. They all collectively turn to him. Bakugou looks at Kirishima.

"Okay you harden yourself and hit my arm repeatedly, then I'll explode your face."

"What about me?"

"Go freeze yourself and get hypothermia-"

"There will be no harming each other under my watch or you'll be sent straight home instead of the nurses office." Aizawa grunts, "if you can complete the activity early, I'll let you go straight to him-"