deux

2
_____

despite this busy world,
we had our own too.
_____

happiness.

it was radiating on the air throughout the whole fansign. it was a good sign. to be able to see smiles, laughter, cries of joy and fans chanting their names, it's another usual thing but it always left a lingering effect to each one of the boys.

it's like a constant reminder, they are loved.

"haechanie, i brought a gift for you!"

donghyuck's face lit up as the teenager, he supposed from the face, passed her gift that was wrapped in a pastel purple wrapper and finished with a white ribbon. "thank you." donghyuck smiled, gratefully though he was a little sad when the gift was taken away from him, he knew the girl was expecting him to open it right there. the girl also furrowed her eyebrow but say nothing else, she's used to it.

it was that time when donghyuck was halfway into signing the album and listening to the girl's story, he glanced up to his surrounding to saw mark looking intently at him. to say it made him flustered was an understatement. has he been like that since before? donghyuck tried not to show any expression as mark playfully winked at him even though red streaks were creeping to his cheeks already.

it was great that his skin was a little darker.

"but, haechan-ah."

the girl's voice brought him back to the reality as he averted his gaze back to her, in hope that she didn't see any of their interaction. "i am wondering if you're into that kind of relationship." he just stared at her questionably, smile never leaving his face though confused.

she giggled. she went closer to him and spoke. "i mean, into boys or something like that." donghyuck eyes widened at her statement but she was grinning, obviously playing with him. "w-what, it's nothing like that." donghyuck cursed himself for stuttering, it as if he just confirm the girl's statement.

she laughed at his reaction.

"if you're indeed into that thing, make sure you have it with mark. you guys are cute."

donghyuck can't even say anything as the girl left with a satisfied smile at making her favourite boy to blushed. another girl showed up in front of him and he quickly pulled himself together.

it's rare to have your fan saying that directly to your face in your daily life. it happened sometimes, when they were trying to tease him and all but he knew, it was a joke.

a joke that their fans enjoy making.

what they didn't know was the fact that those jokes that they had within themselves, was actually proven true.

it just that, no one knows and both of them aren't ones with courage to open up. revealing your relationship when it was clearly stated in the contract that they can't date is one thing, a relationship with fellow artist in the company is another thing, but to be gay and date a member of your group is the real thing.

they saw how ones life crumbles down when they revealed their sexuality. it wasn't a good view. many had consider suicide, some fell into depression, others would be stuck in their room in the dark, contemplating whether they want to go out or not. it's always like that.

in a country where people can only be heterosexual, people like them are considered as a disgrace, disgusting creatures, sinners, ones that stained their so-called purity.

it's an ugly truth.

_____

hajsjakjs i'm not sure if this book is good though

- tantan