onze

11
_____

just a little more,
love me harder.
_____

hesitant steps.

mark took the led and brought donghyuck to his bed.

finally, after so many long nights of waiting, they can finally be together. at first, donghyuck was reluctant to give in to mark's favour of wanting to see him but it's been too long. how can they even survived weeks, almost a month, not seeing each other? they didn't know.

trembling hands.

donghyuck entwined their hands together.

they laid down on the bed, mark smiling softly on top of him. mark's gaze was full of lust, yet something so heartwarming was there to remid donghyuck that he was safe in his arms. donghyuck would never take any risk, not wanting to make any sides hard but mark was risky, he did things and let it unfold by itself.

thundering hearts.

mark's heart was awfully fast as it beat on the sight of the other boy.

truly, donghyuck was beautiful. mark always said that but each time he look at the other boy, donghyuck just seems to be better and more good-looking. it totally didn't help the somersaults he's having in his stomach by now.

fluttering eyes.

donghyuck closed his eyes.

he felt mark leaving small kisses along his neck, trailing down to his collarbone within seconds. it was slow and sensual, inviting the fire that ignited ever so slightly inside his body.

uneven breaths.

mark was almost breathless as he looked up.

the sudden heightened in senses put him in no time to caught donghyuck's lips. it was amazing, to feel something he hasn't felt for long. this kind of feeling, the feeling of kissing donghyuck, the feeling of their lips dancing against one another, the feeling of wanting to force those beautiful sounds out from donghyuck, it thrilled mark to no end.

donghyuck had his arms around mark's waist, tightening his grip as mark did the magic to his body, stealing his sanity slowly. mark deepened the kiss, biting to donghyuck's lower lip as he slid in his tongue teasingly. the younger boy whimpered as mark had his hand on his neck, his fingers trailing softly. mark pulled away as smirk started to form at his face at the messy sight of the other boy, his boy. he was more than pleased to see his doing.

donghyuck had his chest heaving as he caught his breath, his mouth opened, cheeks flushed, eyes drooping as lust overpowered his surrounding, clothes riding up that shows a little bit of skin, only enough to made the older boy exhaled loudly. his whole appearance made mark went haywire, forcing himself to contain his own voluptous desires of wantimg to pleasure the other boy.

the satisfaction kicked in and donghyuck put his palm on his mouth, covering the moan he had stuck in the back of his throat as mark went down slowly - hands unbuttoning the first few buttons of donghyuck's shirt. his breath hovered on donghyuck's skin, a small whimper came out unintentionally as mark bit onto it.

"mark,"

mark low chuckles made donghyuck's blushed heavily. "what is it, baby?" donghyuck whined as mark's hand got under his shirt, caressing the raw skin slowly while leaving love marks on his bare chest. "do you want me to stop?" mark whispered, glancing to donghyuck mockingly that was biting his lip to stop himself from letting out too much sounds, he wouldn't want to wake the other members up and they surely didn't want to get catch doing their night rendezvous.

mark went back to face donghyuck,  smiling as donghyuck averted his gaze away from him, wanting to get over the bliss of having done like that. the hand on his cheek show no mercy as mark made donghyuck met his eyes, smothering into amusement with the way donghyuck was shaking. "answer me baby." he said, provoking donghyuck with the few centimeters between them.

"no."

mark grinned, donghyuck was so tempting while looking like that, so seductive and appealing. his pure, intriguing attractiveness was made to charm everyone.

"not tonight, hyuck. we need to sleep."

donghyuck almost cursed when mark left him, standing up to turn off the light. donghyuck glared at the smirking boy while buttoning his shirt and straightening it. the light went off and donghyuck turned to his side. he don't even care if others would question him in the morning if they ever found him together inside the room with mark or the younger ones finding him missing from the dorm, he just gonna use the excuse of wanting to play the video games with mark.

"don't be mad." mark hugged him from behind, his arms drapped on donghyuck's waist. "oh fuck off mark." he heard mark's laugh on his ears and donghyuck closed his eyes.

"why should i fuck off if i can fuck you?"

"shut it lee."

_____

i feel like we enjoy enough angst so here's your present :)

- tantan