quinze

//; i got 1k views dhskskksks i don't deserve this but thank you loves!

15
_____

you could break me overnight,
but there's no one like us.

_____

donghyuck dropped the luggage slowly while sighing.

here he was.

the dorm was unexpectedly so huge. maybe because nct u's dorm wasn't really that full unlike the other two. there wasn't much things inside it, just some basic furniture, electrical things, devices, and some more other things.

as far as donghyuck knew, those that lived here was only lucas, kun and ten, jungwoo too but then he moved to nct 127's dorm after being added, leaving the other three. now, the dorm looked kind of classy, it was very clean, not any mess found laying randomly on the floor, the smell was great, a mixture of lavender and vanilla, the things were well organized.

as expected as a house with kun.

it's well known that kun never like too much mess surrounding him. even when donghyuck walked through the small hallway of that apartment, everything was still nice. donghyuck peered over all the rooms. they were six rooms in total. three of it was occupied, which donghyuck supposed it was the other members.

donghyuck just settled in the room at the end of the hallway. it looked untouched, the walls were bare, not even one thing was left there, the bed was made nicely, the room itself was too empty. donghyuck sighed again, throwing himself on the bed, his arms drapped to his eyes.

he's the only one in the dorm right now. kun and lucas had gone to china together with winwin to shoot a cf, ten also going back to his hometown for a while.

that left donghyuck alone with his messy mind.

after the sudden burst out from their manager yesterday, donghyuck had locked himself in his room. he felt guilty for jaehyun as he can't come in but jaehyun had knocked on the door, claiming that he would be at taeyong's room and told donghyuck to take care of himself.

donghyuck found it funny, the members were so worried of him despite not knowing the situation.

most of the members had try to make him come out, talk to him behind the door but donghyuck was persistent. he just laid lifelessly, his eyes consistent on the ceiling, dried tears on his face.

to say donghyuck was devastated was an understatement.

donghyuck was more than that, he was forlorn, broken and miserable. being ripped away from the love of his life made him felt oppressed and dejected. donghyuck had enough crying his heart out, his throat hurt from all the sobbing he had to swallowed so the others won't hear it. with blood shot eyes, donghyuck suppressed himself from screaming even though he badly want to do so. he just want to hit something, punch something, stab something, whatever that would made the pain in his heart disappear even only for a while.

he even consider hurting himself.

donghyuck wasn't that kind of person though. even if the idea seems appealing to him, donghyuck was afraid of blood, scared of the way those sharp things will scrape his skin, fear the after effect of it. he wouldn't do that, he's dying, might even be barely alive but he wouldn't do that. he still love the others, mark, his family, his members, his fans, his everything. he still wanted to see a lot of things and achieve all his goals.

what made everything worser was when he got a text from the manager.

donghyuck was breaking to cold sweats, he knew whatever was delivered won't be nice.

he was right.

pack your things. you're moving to the u's dorm.

it was short and simple but it's enough to triggered a new fresh set of tears coming out from his eyes when donghyuck thought he's done with crying. the phone hit the soft matress, he don't even had any energy to hold anything.

after some hours, the dorm was quiet.

donghyuck noticed that it was nine p.m. usually, he could still hear music booming from the other rooms, bickering of yuta and winwin sometimes, jungwoo and taeil singing loudly but the dorm was left with no sounds tonight. donghyuck knew, they were respecting the situation now, that's what they always did when an argument breaks out between them, and donghyuck was thankful of that.

donghyuck was about to sleep until he heard muffled noises behind the door. he was too tired to care as he knew, whoever that person might be, he'll go away soon due to donghyuck not answering.

that was when donghyuck heard his name being called, softly, heartbreakingly, depressingly.

donghyuck closed his eyes, blanket over his head as he listened to mark crying on the door.

_____

i'm so thankful for those that read this book, especially chogiwanese and Vortexoria for always leaving comments and votes ❤

i still don't think this book was that good but receiving all of your feedback made me feel great

i love y'all hah

- tantan