trente - cinq

//; 5K-- DAMN I LOVE THIS FANDOM ISTG I LOVE YOU ALL OF YOU REALLY UGH

35
_____

we're like two halves
of one heart.
_____

"oppa!"

mark smiled as the girl came in front of him, sliding her album and gifts together with it. she had one hand cupping her mouth as mark took the album and signed it. "i, i really want to see you for so long." mark laughed as the girl began to tear up. he patted her head gently and took her other hand, which made the girl jumped slightly.

"where are you from?" he asked.

"jeju."

"oh, we've been there to perform once." he said as the girl smiled. "do you like it?" she asked, watching his expression. "of course! the beach was really great. there's also a lot of delicious food on the street, especially the black pork. it's a shame that we can't really enjoy jeju though. we only got two days at there." mark stated, his heart blooming at the thoughts of jeju.

"um, will this be okay?"

mark furrowed his eyebrow, looking questionably at the girl. "i mean, us holding hands.. wouldn't donghyuck oppa gets mad?" she said hesitantly, glancing at the other boy at the end of the table.

donghyuck was seen being as cheerful he is, taking pictures with the fans, his smile never leaving his face.

it's great to be back for the boys. for the past months, they had been missing their schedules and fans so much. so many things happened. the controversial issues, the hate they got, the problems within the group and all. it took a lot for them to get back like how they were before, back to their usual routine of practicing endlessly and sleepless nights. they prepared a lot of amazing performances to the fans as soon as they were back at stage, which was well received by the fans.

the fans also calmed down already. it seems that for the few months the group wasn't active, they had taken an action within the fandom to stop all hatred towards donghyuck and settle out the issues by themselves. sure, there's still some that can't accept the fact but most of them were already waiting for the group to come back with open arms.

it scared donghyuck at first when the fansign were mentioned, but he's more than touched when he came to the event and the fans were welcoming them. the fans were wearing a colourful mix of colours, seemingly a rainbow, all waiting with their boards that shows, 'WE LOVE YOU FULLSUN'.

it made the boy cried while crouching down, the others teasing him for it and the fans kept chanting for him to not cry.

for the whole fansign, donghyuck had been in his best mood with all the fans coming to him with the same excitement. some even asked him about how he and mark was but he just smiled and said that they were just fine. he didn't tell the fans what had happened, they wasn't ready for it. let it be the secret within the group only.

now, donghyuck just wanted to enjoy his life again, together with the fans and his members. the manager also finally found a reason to quiet down, though he still glared at him here and there sometimes but it's fine, donghyuck didn't care about him. the manager either accept them like everyone else or just shut up, that's it.

"we broke up."

mark still had the smile on his face as the girl gasped, her eyes widened. "wait, why? is it because of us?" mark chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "no, it's not. it's just, donghyuck wanted to." the girl took her album in her hand, the staff at the back already signalling her to move for the next member.

"do you.. still love him?"

she asked quite hurriedly as she stood up properly.

"i always do."

she then nodded, giving a last smile before moving on. mark sighed softly. he took his bottle before gulping it down.

he got that questions a lot today and all he can do was answer the same thing. most of the fans were shocked at the revelation but he just brushed it off.

his gaze lingered to the other boy.

donghyuck was just done with the fan and stretched his body, meeting mark's eyes at the same time. donghyuck waved excitedly from the other end, laughing as he did so. mark felt like he's going to burst out of happiness at the sight.

mark can heard the screams of fans as they saw the interaction, the members teasing them out of it.

mark grinned, waving back at donghyuck who beamed happily before turning back to the fan in front.

just like before, no one knows what truly happened to them.

they kept it to themselves, anything they felt, all of it stayed within them.

after all, they had always been clandestine with their relationship.

once a secret, forever a secret.

end.

_____

i now have come into a conclusion that i suck at ending my book.

bUT WE'RE ENDING AND I'M SAD

thank you for those that took their time to read this book. it started out meh and there wasn't really many people that read this other than my friends but looking at it now, it was worth it

it was a risk while creating this. the ideas were already in my head but i never found a courage to write it. i thought it will flop and i swear, after few chapters came out, i still think it's a flop but when i saw all of your comments and votes coming in, i'm more than delighted, thank you for that

to think that i never write gay books but we all love markhyuck so why not

i'll post the epilogue soon

together with the surprise i told you about : )

i love you guys so much uwu

stay lovely and stan nct!

- tantan