trente - quatre

34
_____

we got this crazy
chemistry between us.
_____

it was a month after that. 

people have been braver.

after donghyuck had openly came out at the press conference, there were some other idols also came out to the media, saying that they've been tired of hiding. let it be boys or girls, both sides had taken up an act of standing at their choice and spoke about how they were inspired by those that came out proudly.

donghyuck was glad that the others were more confident now. he wouldn't really say his situation was something to be proud of - it really wasn't, it's a forced confession - but he's thankful by it.

at first, those who were outside the community took the news negatively, saying that these idols were just confused, they were in a state of growing up and can't really understand how life goes on in the country, but when the population of people admitting increased, they gave up in the end.

a change isn't always bad, some were good, some just need a little help.

"haechan, one more time!"

donghyuck covered his mouth as he contained his laugh, hiding inside a random room. surprisingly enough, he found winwin and yuta playing games on their phone, both lying on their stomachs.

he put his index finger on his lips, indicating them to quiet down which they just nodded lazily at - they don't really care actually - as taeyong kept yelling for his name from outside. "give back my boxer!" donghyuck were having trouble keeping himself from making sounds as he heard taeyong's voice coming nearer.

then the door opened.

his heart jumped a little bit but were relieved when he saw mark furrowing his eyebrow at the door. mark tried to push the door but donghyuck shook his head and pointed to the probably pissed taeyong already.

a grin rose to mark's face before he closed the door back.

"hyung, he's here!"

donghyuck eyes widened. his hand frantically trying to lock the door but got away from it and hid behind winwin as taeyong burst in.

"oh, you're so dead."

"w-wait hyung, stop-"

his words were cut as taeyong began tickling him down the floor. jungwoo coming into the room to see what's the occasion happening inside his room, winwin and yuta just ignored them as both were still focused on the game and mark casually walked inside, looking amusedly at donghyuck that was still catching his breath.

taeyong then walked out, muttering curses under his breath.

donghyuck pointed to mark, "you, i can't believe you betray me!"

mark just rolled his eyes as he put out his hands. donghyuck took it before storming off from the room and into his, mark following from behind.

"you wanna watch a movie?"

donghyuck was already settled down at the bed and nodded, bringing up the blanket up to his chest. he patted the space beside him as mark sat down, his back on the headboard, put on the movie and took the popcorn he brought before.

it's a fine day, the weather was just nice, they didn't had anything to do rather than chilling in the dorm, doing whatever they wanted.

"how did the counseling sessions go?"

donghyuck asked while in the middle of the movie. mark glanced at him before answering, "good, i guess? i don't know." donghyuck furrowed his eyebrow. "what do you mean you don't know?" mark shifted slightly, huffing. "well, all i did was tell her what happened and she writes it down and told me what to do and what to not do. that's it."

"i don't really think you need it though."

donghyuck paused the movie as he looked at mark. "there wasn't anything wrong with you." mark wished he can say the same too, but he can't. it wasn't like that for him. what donghyuck thought might not be right for him, it is for mark. mark knew he needed it.

"we already talk about this, hyuck."

donghyuck's gaze were casted down as he shook his head slightly, "i still can't understand why you need it. you aren't a ba-"

"hyuck, the last thing i want to do is to hurt anyone again. i need this. i want to control myself. believe me on this."

mark held donghyuck's hand on his, caressing it softly. "i swear, i'll be better. you want me to forgive myself, this is what i'm doing hyuck." he whispered, donghyuck biting his lower lip before nodding.

if that's what mark wanted, who is he to intervene.

donghyuck gave a peck to mark's cheek, "i'll be with you." before continuing the movie. mark blinked thrice before pulling out his hand from donghyuck's grip, streaks of red flushing on his face.

they didn't have a label for their relationship now but donghyuck said it clearly that he don't want to be what they were before. sad to say, he still have nightmares over what happened few months ago and he don't think he's ready for a new one yet. mark had agreed to donghyuck's choice, he'll wait, be it for years after, he'll wait for him.

as long as they had one another by each other sides, that was more than enough.

_____

a lighter chapter cause we're ending : (

and when i said ending, we're really left with two chapters only.

i'm sad

but the album for simon says are so goddamn big though like wow if that wasn't the perfect size to use for slapping haters face

but i'm broke so i'm just gonna continue barking to those haters with my own way hah

- tantan