sept

7
_____

apologies,
will it change anything?
_____

"hyuck, listen to me."

donghyuck was in shock when they were at backstage, preparing for a stage with dream members, and was pulled into a room.

it happened so suddenly. one time he was talking to jaemin and next he was walking down the dark hallway and pushed inside a room. he can't make out the outline of the room as the light was still off, but he surely can felt the breath hovering over his ears.

it didn't take a wild guess that mark was there.

donghyuck leaned against what he supposed as a wall, sighing as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. the room wasn't even that big, the space was limited and donghyuck totally felt uncomfortable inside it. it might be a janitor room for what he knew that there's brooms and cleaning supplies around him. minding his claustrophobia, he would do anything to get out of the room now but he wouldn't be that cruel to leave mark.

"make it quick." donghyuck said softly, bracing himself for anything that would come out from mark's mouth. he knew what mark going to say though, it's always the same thing.

mark exhaled. he can't see properly but he knew donghyuck was looking down once again. he's not looking at him. "please, don't let it affect you. you know i don't mean it like that." donghyuck almost scoffed, almost. he was right about mark's explanation. the same words, same phrases, same contents.

what donghyuck doesn't know was, mark meant every single words of it. sure, he realized that he wasn't good when it comes to apologizing but he meant it. everything. mark really didn't had any intention of hurting donghyuck.

all mark wanted was to make donghyuck know how worthy he is. mark knew that donghyuck always put himself down until he was drowning in his own tears. mark wanted to embrace donghyuck's flaws, accept his past mistakes, love him completely. mark wanted donghyuck to know he's that precious and important. donghyuck was mark's first priority. mark love donghyuck so damn much to do literally everything. others might say he's being stupid, whipped or obsessed. but if donghyuck was an obsession, mark wouldn't mind.

donghyuck never seen any of it.

mark's efforts, how he always put donghyuck's happiness first. mark wouldn't be mad at him though. there were times that mark might be frustrated but he understand, donghyuck was still clouded over negative thoughts of his own, that's why he can't really see what mark was trying to give to him.

mark wasn't mad at donghyuck, just a bit sad.

_____

i feel like i'm gonna update a lot tonight so brace yourself. drop comments sweethearts, at least that way i won't feel like i'm doing it for nothing.

oh, and i'm gonna start showing mark's point of view too. i realized that i always put donghyuck's view but rarely touch on mark's. from here, you can see what mark truly feel right now. so don't be too mad at mark cause i haven't reveal anything yettt

it's almost midnight at my country yet i'm still energetic due to my constant sleeping in the morning ;)

- tantan