vingt - et - un

21
_____

i can't fall in love
without you.

_____

for once in a while, the boys finally felt free.

fortunately, they had a schedule for today, which was a small fan concert that was held at gangnam. the boys cheered upon hearing the news. before, they wouldn't even think of doing anything when their mind was consumed with thoughts of resting and just sleeping but right now, they were being very grateful. it was quite a surprise as they thought the company already clear all their schedule but apparently, this fan concert was revealed to the fans early and the tickets were already sold.

it's been so long since they meet the fans and all their hearts were beating with anticipation.

but for donghyuck and mark, they dreaded this moment so much.

meeting the fans meant that it might be the last for them. not only those pictures were spreaded around the fans, they didn't even know the fans reactions towards it.

donghyuck just really wanted the world to swallow him alive right there.

as the place came into his sight, he literally broke into cold sweats. this might be the first time he really hated meeting his fans. not that he don't like them, he just didn't want to see them right now. it scared him to see bunch of fans gathering as the van stopped.

they were using three vans to fit all 18 members for now.

mark, that was on the first one, stepped down first. donghyuck saw the manager pulled him quickly, blocking him from any fans that was surrounding him. what surprised donghyuck was, the fans wasn't really doing anything. they were still like the usual, screaming for his name and wanting to get his pictures or attention on them. they were still loud, just like before.

no attack like donghyuck had expected.

even when they performed and met them in front, nothing like donghyuck have wait for happen. the fans was nice like always, welcoming them with smiles and support. he still got gifts from them, sweet words and friendly talk were exchanged.

donghyuck glanced at mark for a while, the latter boy sent a relieved and reassuring smile to him.

it brought the smile on donghyuck's face, maybe they haven't see the pictures yet. maybe the company was quick enough to delete all of it. maybe that one person was already caught.

or maybe, donghyuck just let his guard down way too earlier.