vingt

20
_____

so name a game to play
and i'll roll the dice.

_____

the boys were filling the living room by now.

they can say that they were beyond bored for now. they just finished eating and now were sitting and laying around the living room. since it's past ten already, the younger boys had to left unfortunately, leaving the older boys watching some random movie.

their life after the meeting was totally filled with nothing, they really did nothing than just stay in the dorm. they can't go out, with the reason that the fans might have catch them, or just merely step away to catch a breath for a while. it was fine for a short period of time but it began to made the boys seems like they were trapped inside the dorm. it felt suffocating to wake up each morning knowing that you would be doing the same thing again, not even a slight difference will happen.

not only that, the manager were controlling them tightly.

the manager were always watching them, making sure the boys didn't leave the dorm secretly. even when the boys said they wanted to get some food or buy some things, the manager would say that he'll get people to do it. that was just frustrating the boys who thought that they might get a chance to get out.

"i just don't get it."

johnny voiced out, finally saying something for a few hours into the movie. some boys were sleeping already as they just laid at the floor, having a pillow and a blanket to cover them up. the only wake ones were johnny, kun, jungwoo, taeil, taeyong and doyoung.

"i just don't understand why they're keeping us like this." johnny continued before sighing. he was sat on the couch together with taeyong and kun, mark squished between the three boys as he slept in an uncomfortable position. half of his body was laid on kun's that was on the left side of the couch. it was kind of hard for kun but he don't mind it that much and just wrapped his arms around mark's body to keep him from falling.

"i want to believe that mark does have something to do with this." jungwoo said lowly, careful to not wake the boy that was currently sleeping beside him, though mark don't look like he will wake up anytime. "don't forget about donghyuck. we discussed about this already, something must had happened between the two." doyoung said, his eyes just wandering around the dark room.

"i miss donghyuck." taeyong spoke and that made the others sighed too. except for kun, it's really been that long since they had met the boy and they didn't know how he was holding up. "how is he doing?" taeil asked softly, mind going to the loud boy that always made him stressed before.

it was no secret that the boys missed donghyuck terribly.

it felt strange to suddenly be separated by their own members, especially when the boys saw each other as family. to have one of their brother away from them, it didn't feel right.

donghyuck might be annoying but that's what they missed about him. they missed the boy loud voice singing in the shower which pissed some of them for being so late, they missed donghyuck running around from doyoung for not doing the dishes, they missed donghyuck yelling at night because jaehyun always play with the light when he wanted to sleep.

most of all, they missed his teasing.

"i don't know how to describe him. he just locked himself in his room but when he go out, he would act like nothing happened. but then, we all know something isn't right, this is donghyuck we're talking about." kun answered.

then silence came over the boys for a few minutes. taeyong noticed most of them were already sleeping, his own eyes already started to dropped.

before taeyong gets to sleep, he heard jungwoo's soft and muffled voice calling him.

"hyung,"

taeyong just hummed, his eyes shut as his mind began to take off to dreamland.

"it couldn't possibly be that right?"

taeyong forced himself to listen to jungwoo even if his voice began to sounds faded. taeyong hummed again, now in a more questionable tone.

"i don't want to jump to conclusions and this sounds absolutely absurd but there's a possibility that it might happened."

"what is it?"

"what if the fans found out about them?"

_____

surprise surprise!

early update cause i got nothing to do

but have you seen nct 127 teaser for their repackaged album? not all of them are release yet but i can already see my money flying : ))

donghyuck 👏 in 👏 black 👏 hair 👏

simon says that we should bow down to hyuck cause he's a king : )

simon says to give mark a rest : )

simon says to stop nct from snatching nctzens money : )

- tantan