Chapter 1 Maurice

OOh child things are gonna get easier gotta( keep your head up) ooh child things will get brighter . While I was listening to Tupac play i looked over and seen my son asleep he was 7 months old he slepted peacefully in his crib. Of cource like everybody he does have a mother but shes still tryna party and got her boyfriend smoking aound my child so I have my son with me all the time now. My name is Maurice Darnell Jackson and so is my son of course hes a junior, im 6'3 nice body my skin is light brown i have light brown eyes from my dad but he died while i was young. My mom is know where to be found either last time i heard she died of a drug over dose but now that im a father i put my lil one first i feel like its us against them we belong together. Me i live in a big nice house 8bedrooms 7 baths and a big indoor pool i love it but i do get lonely but these girls now days aint loyal at all. I heard my phone ringing in my pocket and seen Terell name light up on my phone I grabed and lefted out of my sons room."Yo man whats up you make the deal with Sarge or not? Thats why im callin Sarge wasnt there he set us up bruh shit i said to myself alright what should we do then."We need to get a hold of him and see whats up naw T enough talking its action this the third time he been playin no more call a meeting and we will meet up at the warehouse on Montgomery Ave . I hung up and heard lil Maurice cryin i went into his room and picked him up he was wet i changed his clothes and diaper and hugged him he smiled and went right back to chillin. He was just like me I called up lil Maurice's nanny to come over . I went downstairs and put him in his swing i went into my office room i put on my dark blue polo shirt with some tan polo pants i put on my white polo shoes. I looked real good and i knew i did i heard the doorbell ring and i went to answer it , It was Mariah and her sister Marie they both stayed and watched him which was fine with me."Hey ladies come on in hes chillin in his swing watching t.v but um thanks again and if anything happens remember the safe place and call me."Yes we got it go I gave her a sweet smile and walked out i knew my son was in good hands i got in my Mercedes benz truck and put on some Usher colonge and headed towards the trap house to handle some business.