Chapter 25 Maurice

"Anthony and Garrett i need you to hold things down for me ,me and John have to make a quick stop in Harlem they nodded we walked out to the car but i let John drive cause i was to pissed off that damn Jamal messed with the wrong damn family I swere he did cause imma make his ass suffer and pay for all the shit he put Tamar through and for taking my my son i know Tamar protecting him i trust her its just Jamal i dont trust.

****

We pulled up to the project's building and there and behold i seen Devon on the porch yelling at some dude me and John got out and approched him."Whats up Maurice he slapped fives with me whats wrong? Look D i need a huge favor i would like you to help me and my gang with Jamal he took my son and my gurl Tamar i will pay you and.."Naw man its free shes like family around here "YO DERON DEVONTE LETS GO MAN GATHER THE GANG MEET UP AT MY PLACE GO!!"Yall two follow me he got in his Mercedes truck and we got in our black Charger and followed him in 15 minutes we pulled up to a big ass house it was a huge mansion.We followed him inside and in minutes the whole living room was filled with his people."So Maurice what you know so far about him Hes very powerful and hes tryna take over Sarge's Territory in Brooklyn so he set me up and have Sarge go against us tryna make it seem like were the bad guys. " Yo Sarge also owns California and a certain part of Harlem, Manhattan and Long island NewYork. If he kills Sarge Jamal gonna take over and rule and it ain't gonna be pretty and Sarge had over 7 hundred niggas working for him so what looks like is we have a lil war goin on yep said John. "But chances are he aint here bruh you need to go to California Sacramento thats the part that Sarge owns."Ok than Maurice you and John get your best and smartest men to come along with us we leave tonight i have private plane and my own piolet it seats 3 hundred people so dont worry about plane tickets or money come to this address at 10:30 pm sharp we will meet you there and dont worry we finna bust this niggas ass wide open. I chuckled this dude was crazy but real cool to help us out.