Chapter 4 Tamar

I woke up and notice Jamal was gone i got up and took off his shirt i walked into our walk in closet and put on my blue tank top with my white booty shorts and i put on my sandles I put my hair up into a high bun i grabed my purse and went downstairs. I seen Jamal in the living room with some guys Jamal loved it when guys look at Jamal with envy to have a girl like me. "Hey baby i kissed him on lips quickly Im going to the mall with my girls you want anything? Yea the new Jays just dropped can you get me those he gave me 7 hundred bucks i smiled see ya later baby i walked out and seen Terry our body guard."Hello Ms.Harris i waved at him and drove to the mall.

*****

When i walked through the mall doors i went to finish line and got the new Jays for my boyfriend Jamal. I then went into Macy's and tried on some skinny jeans i looked in the mirror and loved how they make me look i was thick and curvy like Beyonce my skin was a light brown and i had hazel eyes i was just beautiful. I decided to buy the 5 pairs i tried on with some heels and i bought a sexy white dress for my man as well. The total was 5 hundred dollars i handed her the money and lefted

*****

When i walked through the door Jamal and his friends were smoking and they had a gurl in the living room i dropped his Jay's right infront of him and went up our spiral stair case to the room. I couldnt believe i bought that dress for him i hid the dress in the back of my clothes heard our room door close."Jamal just.. I turned around and seen his friend Tony he smiled at me and came towards me he began kissing on me and touching me. I smacked him and punched him but it was no use he punched me and all i remember was falling asleep.