Chapter 10 Tamar

When i woke up i noticed that Devon was gone i got up and got in the shower real quick i got out and put back on my clothes that was throne everywhere and went downstairs i seen Devon talking to some gurl."Who is this bitch she yelled at him. "Tisha you need to calm down im not your man i told you that all you do is take care of my sexual needs and thats it. "Im gone Devon imma be at my gurls house if you need me I put on my Jordans and walked out to my car it was it was the end of August and it was kinda chilly out i got in my car and headed back to Shamaka and Sherries place yes they shared a place cause they was so close with each other.

****

When i pulled up to the parking lot i seen alot of Devon's homeboys talking i got out my car and seen two guys get out of a black Mercedes Benz. I popped my trunk and grabbed my Louis Vuitton suitcases. "Damn mama you lookin good i seen some nigga he was dark as midnight "Leave me alone i looked at him and seen other guys gang up on me "Thats sexy ma you can do that splits and shit on this big dick. Would you fuck off of me damn then i seen two guys come over to me."You alright baby i looked him up and down he was fresh ass hell he looked so damn yummy his broad shoulders nice body light brown skin and beautiful light brown eyes. He looked at me to play alone so i did .I walked towards him and tangled my hand into his."Im fine now your here all the guys chuckled and walked away i looked at my hand and seen it into his i looked him into his eyes and seen his protective side that i never seen that in Jamal 's eyes. "Thanks i said while unlatching my hand from his No problem Im Maurice by the way and this is my best friend John i call him my brother. "Hi nice to meet yall both well can we help you with your bags ? No its alright my mama taught me to be strong he looked at me But my mama always told me to help a lady with her bags I began blushing. OOh lardy he so smooth talkin "Alright follow me they both grabed my bags I dont live here i live in Brooklyn but im visiting some friends.I knocked on the door and Sharrie opened it "Well well well yall come on in we came in and they put the bags in the living room."Hi im single sexy lonely Sharrie he smiled and shook her hand and this is my friend Shamaka hi thanks for helping our gurl Tamar. "No problem it was nice meeting yall and you too Tamar i smiled nicely at him and they both walked out. "Ooh gurl they so fine i smiled come on yall Tamar you know its true you kepted smiling at him yeah hunny i thought your cheecks was finna bust. We all laughed and i told them about my night with Devon.