Chapter 21 Tamar

I was at home with Lil Rce it was just me and him we were downstairs in the living room dancing to Elmo. But over the music i heard a car door slam i grabbed my blue skinny jeans and threw them on and put on my black long sleeve Nike sweater Lil Rce was already dressed i put on his jacket and shoes and turned down the t.v."Ok Maurice i need you to say quiet for me baby he nodded but looked scared. I grabed two guns from under the couch and we both ran into the laundry room i heard people bust in the house and i heard Jamal's voice. I seen a window i climbed out first and then Maurice he jumped into my arms i seen one guy at my car I tried to shoot him in his arm but shot him in his face and we got into the car i drove off as fast as I could."Maurice baby trap in tight ok he was crying and I knew he was scared while I was at a red light a black Suv smashed into my car and things went black.

*****

I woke up and seen that I was on a plane I looked for Maurice but he was sitting on Jamal's lap."Your awake baby why did you leave me like that I was missing you.WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US !"Don't worry baby your gonna love the place were going to sweetheart Maurice got down from Jamal's lap and ran to me I made sure he was alright he had a cut on his arm but other than that he was good I kissed him and hugged him. I started crying it was hard to stay strong when I have a son and a baby growing inside me trying to protect them.